By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: The Outer Worlds for Switch launches June 5

Games over 10gig I buy the retail version...so guess I wont buy this game at all...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Excellent game. Highly recommend.

Looking to be a beginning of a great new ip.

RolStoppable said:
Barkley said:

Isn't it strange how if it looked like this there'd be a lot less anger:

But because it's in better packaging it's suddenly the anti-christ. The complaint should be that it's not getting a physical release when you wanted one. Not that selling a code in a store is the worst thing ever. It's a digital only release with more options on where to buy, you can buy it at stores other than the eshop.

It isn't strange at all. It's consistent across all kinds of things that people don't like attempts at deception. It's insulting to the intelligence.

Saying a box with a massive unmissable notice that states it's a "Full game download, no game card included" is deceptive is "insulting to the intelligence."

man that's a real bummer. no cartridge = no sale. was looking forward to this one too. I like how company's are now passing off the storage cost off to the consumer but still charging full price for the game. nice.

No physical card? Ugh

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

It's a great game. I played via Gamepass, so I won't be buying it on Switch. But, I highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't yet played it.

This game is stunning! Buy it and delight in it! I'd get it on Switch if I didn't play it for free already on PC Xbox Gamepass.

CarcharodonKraz said:
man that's a real bummer. no cartridge = no sale. was looking forward to this one too. I like how company's are now passing off the storage cost off to the consumer but still charging full price for the game. nice.

Games prices are dictated by demand and how new it is and goes down from there. You complaining about being charged what....less then $5 for a cartridge you aren’t getting? That’s not how game pricing works 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It’s a great game. You can tell the sequels will be a lot better with the studio having more funding. Idk how I’d feel about getting into the franchise though, sequels might be MS exclusive.

John2290 said:
S.Peelman said:
Nintendo should ban the selling of empty boxes.

No sale.

Yes, they should eat the cost. They created the problem but the costumer has to take on the cost.

Nintendo didn't create the problem though. They aren't putting a gun to 2K's head and preventing them from using the available game card options.

Other companies like CD Projekt Red have put their Switch games on an appropriately sized card.