By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: The Outer Worlds for Switch launches June 5

curl-6 said:

I wonder if this will be the game that finally puts in Switch over the N64 for me; it needs just one more truly great game to get there for me.

If not this, then probably Doom Eternal, but who the hell knows when that's coming.

Gamecubes still top for me. Played my fav 3rd party games AND might of had the most AAA 1ST party games of any other  10do console .

Around the Network
CarcharodonKraz said:
curl-6 said:

I wonder if this will be the game that finally puts in Switch over the N64 for me; it needs just one more truly great game to get there for me.

If not this, then probably Doom Eternal, but who the hell knows when that's coming.

Gamecubes still top for me. Played my fav 3rd party games AND might of had the most AAA 1ST party games of any other  10do console .

Different strokes for different folks I guess; Gamecube is my second least favourite Nintendo console, just didn't like most of their first party output on it, nor did most third party games of that era really do it for me.

curl-6 said:
CarcharodonKraz said:

Different strokes for different folks I guess; Gamecube is my second least favourite Nintendo console, just didn't like most of their first party output on it, nor did most third party games of that era really do it for me.

Aaaaaw man! For real? Prince of persia sands of time is probably my fave gaming trilogy of all time! So good! Plus 2 zeldas, 2 metroids, the birth of luigis mansion & pikmin,  star fox adv, 3 mortal kombats, time splitters 3, tales of symphonia eternal darkness. Great era for me. What did u like so much on n64. I presume golden eye, mario, zelda and shadows of the empire yeah?

CarcharodonKraz said:
curl-6 said:

Aaaaaw man! For real? Prince of persia sands of time is probably my fave gaming trilogy of all time! So good! Plus 2 zeldas, 2 metroids, the birth of luigis mansion & pikmin,  star fox adv, 3 mortal kombats, time splitters 3, tales of symphonia eternal darkness. Great era for me. What did u like so much on n64. I presume golden eye, mario, zelda and shadows of the empire yeah?

Don't get me wrong there were still some games on Gamecube I really loved, like Resident Evil 4, F-Zero GX, Twilight Princess, Luigi's Mansion, and Metroid Prime 1 & 2. Just fewer for me than most other Nintendo consoles.

On the N64 my favourites are Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, F-Zero X, Starfox 64, etc. I wasn't allowed to play games with realistic violence or guns in them as a kid so I no Goldeneye for me haha.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 April 2020