Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

Sure, why not, count me in.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Ganoncrotch said:

If I was a ghost.... wouldn't it take 10,000 years for my return.

Why so specific 10,000 and not 9,999 or 10,001?

Ask the writers of BotW.

I'm in! I feel like there aren't too many changes since last year, but I will do it again!

1doesnotsimply

I'm in. Thanks for the tag and reminder Mnementh!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Has anyone mentioned @super_etecoon yet? I'm genuinely curious as to what his picks might be.

Also, raccoon, have completed my list tentatively. Will attempt to figure out the PM system and send it to you this morning.

EDIT: Raccoon!! I sent you the message, but it won't doesn't appear anywhere in my list of Sent messages. *sighs* Did you get the message? Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Jaicee - on 27 October 2019

Around the Network
Jaicee said:

Has anyone mentioned @super_etecoon yet? I'm genuinely curious as to what his picks might be.

Also, raccoon, have completed my list tentatively. Will attempt to figure out the PM system and send it to you this morning.

EDIT: Raccoon!! I sent you the message, but it won't doesn't appear anywhere in my list of Sent messages. *sighs* Did you get the message? Am I doing something wrong?

I didn't receive it. You probably didn't do anything wrong, but VGC PMs are wonky as hell. I hope you had that list backed up somewhere, otherwise, welp.

This sounds like a great way to end the decade....
Count me in.

mZuzek said:

I didn't receive it. You probably didn't do anything wrong, but VGC PMs are wonky as hell. I hope you had that list backed up somewhere, otherwise, welp.

I do have it saved.

I went to Messages, entered your screen name in the name box, the message title in the title box, then my message in the big box and pressed Send. This isn't the first time I've done that and it's failed to deliver a message. I wonder if there really is something I'm missing?

Jaicee said:
mZuzek said:

I do have it saved.

I went to Messages, entered your screen name in the name box, the message title in the title box, then my message in the big box and pressed Send. This isn't the first time I've done that and it's failed to deliver a message. I wonder if there really is something I'm missing?

Probably. You gotta type the person's name, then click in the box that shows up.

Once you do that, this is what it looks like:

If the little box with the person's name isn't there, the message will be sent to no one. It wasn't like this back in the day, but it is now, and it can definitely be confusing. Believe me, there was a darker period a while back, when this change was made but wasn't functioning properly, which made it really hard to talk to anyone.

It's that time again.. My list is already done so may as well join

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]