Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

yes sir , I'm in

Around the Network

Count me in, although I didn't have much time to play new games lately.

mZuzek said:

Because... fun?

Don't take this moment of righteous indignation away from me.

Jaicee said:
mZuzek said:

Because... fun?

Don't take this moment of righteous indignation away from me.

I still haven't?

mZuzek said:

I still haven't?

*snickers*

Don't worry, my list is nearing completion.

Around the Network

I'll pass this year, I'm not nearly active enough nowadays and I worry I'll forget to send my list until its too late. I appreciate the invite though, hope its a fun time.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

:(

Time to again call onto the ghosts of the past. @Solid-Stark @SvennoJ @tsogud @archbrix @EricFabian @Fei-Hung @Ganoncrotch 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

Mnementh said:

Time to again call onto the ghosts of the past. @Solid-Stark @SvennoJ @tsogud @archbrix @EricFabian @Fei-Hung @Ganoncrotch 

If I was a ghost.... wouldn't it take 10,000 years for my return.

I'm genuinely not sure if I will be near my PC all the way up until Xmas to be able to take part in this, I know there's a point where I would be limited to mobile and honestly when I travel this site isn't worth the hassle to try and post on for the most part.

Lemme think about it, thanks for the poke though Mnementh.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
Mnementh said:

If I was a ghost.... wouldn't it take 10,000 years for my return.

Why so specific 10,000 and not 9,999 or 10,001?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter