When i heard about the Xbox monthly plan and the series S power and price i choose to go xbox this gen and buy a ps5 when it gets cheap and there are games attract me right now there are only to games that i want to play and the 499 to play this three are too much and maybe sony will do the same with a monthly plan because it seems Gamestop will do it aswell in the US
I hope here in mainland europe we will get it aswell
Do you already have an active GamePass subscription?
Otherwise you can save a lot of money buying a Series S or Series X plus 2 years XBL Gold, then upgrading the XBL Gold period for €1 to Gamepass Ultimate.
12 months XBL Gold cost around €25 - €40€ (VPN for activation) or €50 - €60 (key for the German market).
Activating the XBL Gold keys you should also get 2 bonus months plus the Ultimate upgrade month... so even 27 months.
- Xbox Series S "All Access" (including 24 months GP Ultimate) probably €600 (25 € x 24 months)
- 299 € (Xbox Series S) + ~€110 (24 - 27 months XBL Gold Germany) + €1 (Ultimate upgrade) = €410
- 299 € (Xbox Series S) + ~€70 (24 - 27 months XBL Gold VPN) + €1 (Ultimate upgrade) = €370
- Xbox Series X "All Access" (including 2 years GP Ultimate) probably €840 (35 € x 24 months)
- 499 € (Xbox Series S) + ~€110 (24 - 27 months XBL Gold Germany) + €1 (Ultimate upgrade) = €610
- 499 € (Xbox Series S) + ~€70 (24 - 27 months XBL Gold VPN) + €1 (Ultimate upgrade) = €570
So you can save €190 to €270 compared to the All-Access subscription.