By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Are You Best At?

The game I'm best at is probably Donkey Kong Country. I'm not a speedrunner but I have taken part in a few races and won them fairly easily. I can also 101% it pretty easily and have challenged myself to complete it without being hit, or without hitting enemies at other times. I feel like playing it now and seeing how quickly I can go through all levels just straight away without practice.

Obviously I won't be anywhere near the best in the world though.

Casual run time for all levels: 57:16 that puts me at place 144 on Speedrun.com, I wonder if I could crack the top 100 if I practice? I am using a PAL cart so that will be holding me back, I bet switching to NTSC would throw me off. I wonder if my PC can handle Higan?

Last edited by Landale_Star - on 15 July 2019

Around the Network

Virtua Fighter 3, by a mile.

I'm also pretty good on NiGHTS Into Dreams.

I want to say Grand Theft Auto V because I've netted over 3,300 hours on it, but I'm not the best at it. I suck badly at PvP, mostly grinding PvE stuff and trying to learn the mechanics.

I would say I'm very proficient on the Hitman games, but I'd be lying. Except for Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman GO , I've played them all. It's a series I never get tired of playing.

I'd say a game I'm the best in would be Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Sure, mechanically it's not that impressive since it's from the PSP, but I've spent inhuman amount of hours on it, even going as far as playing it on PS Now. I know some mechanics to take advantage of the farming, platinumed it and played all of the missions available. If that doesn't make me good on that game, I don't know what is.

The original Goldeneye mp. I got so good that I would not try to get the golden gun and still beat everyone else with the standard PPK handgun. Always got the "deadliest one" rank after each match.

The waiting game.

On a serious note I don't know what game I'm best at. Just some that I'm much better at than most: Wipeout HD on PS3. I got the zone zeus supersonic trophy. I was killing it in KZ2 and Resistance 2 10 years ago in the multiplayer. Far better than most at Melee.

Lube Me Up

Around the Network

Starcraft: Brood War.

But I'm nowhere near pro-level or even C-

I LOVE ICELAND!

I suck at every game, but I like them anyway!
Well, I'm almost decent at War Robots, but alas its scoring system sucks and punishes players that give up some damage on enemies to capture beacons, but rewards goddamn sheepfuckin' inbred morons that can't read a single line of instructions, and just shoot, staying on top of the team rankings, but making the team lose the fight.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Hack n Slash games like God of war, devil man cry, etc and Fighting games Street Fighter, FighterZ, Guilty Gear

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

RTS, FPS and RPG are my strong points, but Racing and some other genres I'm not really that good at, but still play regardless (except sports).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Yes

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261