By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Game Are You Best At?

Punch-Out!! for the NES. Low tier speedrunner. Although that alone probably puts me in the top 30 worldwide.

Around the Network

GT Sport with well over 500 victories online. The Nordschleife is my most successful track, I know that track inside and out. Mount Panorama is my second favorite, a mini version of the Nordschleife.

It depends. When I'm playing alone, I'm good at RTS, but when I go online, I got beaten with contemptuous ease. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

KIRBY AIR RIDE!!! (City Trail mode), I feel like I'm the only person who loves this game.

Mariokart 8 (Well... I'm one of the best, way better than average anyway, same with Smash Bros)

Smash Bros Melee (I also played Brawl a lot, but not as much as Melee or Smash Bros for Wii U)

Smash Bros Wii U (Still need a Switch, therefore Smash Bros Ultimate, I've been holding out for a year ever since I first heard of the 'Switch Pro' getting released sometime in 2019... I hope).

Resident Evil 4, I've finished that so many times, professional mode is super easy for me, I've done it with only a knife (apart from certain moments when I need a gun for example rescuing Ashley when you have to use the sniper to protect her and shoot the chains off her too, also there is a lever you have to shoot before the minekart part, and the water boss with the spears). Also I have a gigantic score on the bonus mode where you have to kill as many enemies within the time limit.

Kirby's Ghost Trap (or Avalanche in the U.S.). Ive been playing this ever since I was 6, I was an expert back then too and finished the game many times when I was really young.

Tetris (Gameboy version :D)

Bid for Power (An unofficial Dragon Ball Z PC game that came out around the year 2000, and it's STILL my favourite DBZ game, it's gameplay is fast paced just like the series) with a big terrain to explore such as Namek normal, Namek exploding, Snake Way, West City, Marster Roshi's Island, Mountains, tournament grounds etc.

I have (or have/had in the household): ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, NES, Sega Master System, Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive, Gameboy, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Windows 95, Gameboy Colour, Windows 98, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Windows XP, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows Vista, iPhone, Windows 7, 3DS, Wii U, PS4, Windows 10, PSVR, Switch, PS5 & PSVR2. :D

and I Don't have: Magnovox Odyssey, Any Atari's, Any Macintosh computers, Sega Gamegear, Virtual Boy, Sega Saturn, N-gage, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PSP, PSVita & Andoid Phone. Plus any non-main-stream consoles/platforms I haven't mentioned.

Saints row 4 hands down 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network
Machina said:
Mbolibombo said:
I havnt been really good for many years now. But I used to be very good at RTS games.

Came in 2nd place at Dreamhack 2001 in 1on1 Broodwar, Top 5 in the EU ladder in WC3 during 2002-2003, 2nd place in DOTA 3 years in a row at Dreamhack 2004-2006, and managed to be in master league in SC2 before grand master was a thing.

But since the arrival of my first born in late 2012 I havnt had the dedicated time to stay really good. I'm a has been :>

Some cool accomplishments there. Second place at a Dreamhack Dota tournament back in 2004-2006 means you must've met, play against, and beaten what became some of the most successful esports pros in the world.

I'm sure I did, but I never really followed the DOTA scene after that so I dont know. I do know I played some of the absolute best players in the world in BW and WC3 for many years though. I practiced a lot with AT-Intox for instance the months before he Won CPL, Elky, Saft, MadFrog, Everlast and many others of the best BW/Early WC3 players aswell.

NES Tetris! I've gotten 6 maxouts so far.

I suck at most games I play. I don't have quick trigger reflexes and I don't put the time to learn tactics in slower competitive games.

Soooooo

I'm really good at Mario & Luigi games.

I got S+ in Splatoon, once.

Any RPG I get into.
Any "Kart" game I get into (MK8 and CTR nowadays)
I used to be pretty good at WOW but it had so many players during the BC and WOTLK expansions that its hard to stand out.
Ragnarok Online back in the day, but only because I had the Ghostring and GTB cards and once you get those you are pretty much set up for all the woes.