By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And now Aylanna Pressley grilled Postmaster General DeJoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5Q7fhMXB0

Dat closing remark by Pressley tho: "The only thing you should deliver is your resignation"

Sick burn, sis!

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

THIS is America

I agree that its a bit excessive, but you see what happens when you dont resist arrest? You live to tell the story and the police will investigate what happened.

KLXVER said:
Jumpin said:

THIS is America

I agree that its a bit excessive, but you see what happens when you dont resist arrest? You live to tell the story and the police will investigate what happened.

*sometimes*

sundin13 said:
KLXVER said:

*sometimes*

Well if you can show me an arrest where the criminal complies and are still shot dead, then Ill agree with you.

Anyone else getting a lot of Trump ads on this site? His campaign's digital outreach is supposed to be stronger than Biden's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
sundin13 said:

*sometimes*

Well if you can show me an arrest where the criminal complies and are still shot dead, then Ill agree with you.

Atatiana Jefferson was murdered through her window for leaving her own door open.

Botham Jean was murdered in his own home for sitting on his couch. 

Philando Castile was murdered in his car for driving with his girlfriend and her daughter...

Jumpin said:

THIS is America

Sucks what happened to him, though I don't see why he is equating himself to George Floyd. "I literally could have been George Floyd" you literally couldn't though. Outside of both instances involving police happening to target a black person and using the knee to restrain, they're quite different. One is an innocent man who was mistaken for being the culprit, the other is a known criminal actively engaging in criminal activity and being uncooperative with police.

sundin13 said:
KLXVER said:

Atatiana Jefferson was murdered through her window for leaving her own door open.

Botham Jean was murdered in his own home for sitting on his couch. 

Philando Castile was murdered in his car for driving with his girlfriend and her daughter...

Fair enough. Ill agree with you then.

I also thought of the drunk guy who was shot in a hotel hall even when he was crying and crawling on the floor. But he was white, so Im not sure that one counts unfortunately.

KLXVER said:

Fair enough. Ill agree with you then.

I also thought of the drunk guy who was shot in a hotel hall even when he was crying and crawling on the floor. But he was white, so Im not sure that one counts unfortunately.

What's your point? This shouldn't happen to anyone.

Signalstar said:
Anyone else getting a lot of Trump ads on this site? His campaign's digital outreach is supposed to be stronger than Biden's.

I get a lot more Trump and conservative ads on YouTube despite the obvious liberal leanings of my feed. Part of me wonders about the online presence of each party, another part wonders about wasted funds on demographics like mine.