Biden has a really nice smile.

Around the Network

New facts in the Ahmaud Arbery killing.

1. Arbery was chased by the McMichael's and William Bryan for 4 minutes based on the full length video (the online version was cut to just 32 seconds).

2. Glynn County police officer Robert Rash instructed people in the neighborhood to contact the McMichael's for dealing with trespassers rather than calling the police.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Biden Tells Black Trump Supporters 'You Ain't Black'

That's terrible to say 

LurkerJ said:

That's terrible to say 

I didn't bother to watch seven minutes of analysis after the clip of Biden saying what he did, so what's the problem here?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

While gatekeeping blackness is a pretty shitty thing to be doing, I think what he was trying to say is both pretty obvious and uncontroversial, and the specific comment was clearly not meant completely seriously. While I think that this is something that should very much be criticized, I think the reaction is a little much from some people.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
While gatekeeping blackness is a pretty shitty thing to be doing, I think what he was trying to say is both pretty obvious and uncontroversial, and the specific comment was clearly not meant completely seriously. While I think that this is something that should very much be criticized, I think the reaction is a little much from some people.

Are American politicians not supposed to be likeable?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

sundin13 said:

We don't disagree much then. 

I just wanted to put this video here, very informative about how healthcare works and where's the problem about the discourse about it in the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TaL7OhveM

Long story short, it's not just about the healthcare in and itself, much more goes on around that isn't mentioned (and often forgotten by foreigners since we don't really think about that stuff).

LurkerJ said:

That's terrible to say 

A terrible thing to say, but the core message is correct.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Democrats still think they own black people. How sad, but what can we expect from the same party that started the KKK.