By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zoombael said:

And again i have to ask, where is your evidence? You spout alligations, but not a shred of proof. Where are the numerous videos showing police escalating protests? If as evident as you act it is, we would undoubtetly see a lot of these kind of violent clashes filmed by all kinds of spectators. The police was called in because of ongoing destruction. We saw and see "peaceful protesters" destroying statues and buildings. And when the law steps in it is their fault, because they don't let the people destroy, burn and loot? Reality check.

This thread is a pretty good start if you are looking for spectator caught examples of police brutality (contains hundreds of examples, as such, please don't pick out one and say "This is fine" and pretend that the other eight hundred plus don't exist...):

That said, I don't think anybody should deny that some protesters escalated the violence and some officers escalated the violence. What we saw in these protests was a positive feedback loop. Both sides continued to escalate in response to escalations from the other side. I personally struggle to not see that as a massive failure on the part of the police, a group whose primary purpose at these events was to deescalate...

Last edited by sundin13 - on 24 August 2020

Around the Network

Nina Turner dropping truth bombs on CNN interview 

Rab said:

Where were the truth bombs?

KLAMarine said:
Rab said:

You thought she lied about what she witnessed at the DNC Convention?.. elaborate

Last edited by Rab - on 26 August 2020

Katie Porter grilling the Postmaster General, showing that he has zero clues in what the USPS does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheb2tGBzd4

Seems like DeJoy is mostly "yeah, whatever" throughout this, at least that's his body language.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
One dead, three shot. Two seperate serious incidents, I believe.

Citation needed? Care to elaborate or link to your sources? I'm not disbelieving you, but I didn't get any of that news on my feed. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Rab said:
KLAMarine said:

You thought she lied about what she witnessed at the DNC Convention?.. elaborate

No, after seeing the clip, I heard what sounded more like opinion than fact... My question was not a statement.

KLAMarine said:
Rab said:

No, after seeing the clip, I heard what sounded more like opinion than fact... My question was not a statement.

What opinions did you see?

Runa216 said:
John2290 said:
One dead, three shot. Two seperate serious incidents, I believe.

Citation needed? Care to elaborate or link to your sources? I'm not disbelieving you, but I didn't get any of that news on my feed. 

Shot can be heard in the background about 16 secs:

Shooter confesses over the phone:

Peeps chasing him down (haven't found the actual attempt to disarm him though):

Another militia dude says cops told him they were gonna push protestors to their location, presumably to force confrontation & more chaos:

THIS is America

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.