By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced, 2.13.2019.

Got my alarm set :)

Around the Network

My pie in the sky game is Super Mario Galaxy 3.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Miyamotoo said:

Multiply insiders hinted that this should be quite good/big Direct.

Talking about rumored 2D Zelda, its hinted its done buy Tri Force Heroes team and that will be focused on multiplayer.

I expect this to be the new normal for Nintendo Directs.  The one from last September was a good and big one.  I expect this one to be like that.  In fact, that is what most Directs will be like for the next few years.  Sure we might get a few duds still, but the kind of Direct we had last September is the new baseline.

think-man said:
Got my alarm set :)

Lol me too!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Commence the countdown!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Miyamotoo says:

Talking about rumored 2D Zelda, its hinted its done buy Tri Force Heroes team and that will be focused on multiplayer.

Please be fake please be fake please be fake...

Ditto. Yes I can ignore a game and not get it, and I WOULD if it were a multiplayer focused Zelda, but damn I hate multiplayer focused Zelda's.

Why can't these stupid four swords and crap Zeldas dissapear like so many other Nintendo IP's that we actually want.

Been EXTREMELY dry the past couple of months for Nintendo. With Nintendo Online being horrible they really need a win. Backed in a corner. Let's see what they do.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I feel like that is the 100x time repeating this. No, hey pikmin and pikmin 4 are not the same game. Hey pikmin was developed by Arzest wich is a 3rd developer. The pikmin team with Shigeru Miayamoto are working on a core brand new pikmin game. I cant wait for the official announcement so this debate end once for all.

Less than 2 hours now

We reap what we sow

Moderately excited.

Let's hope we get a good glimpse at 2019, at least the first half.

Signature goes here!