By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced, 2.13.2019.

zorg1000 said:
Keybladewielder said:

Well, good for the people who are into this kind of stuff but this would be a big no from me if it's true.

I enjoy the multiplayer titles like Four Swords or Triforce Heroes but I would much prefer a traditional title like Link to the Past or Link Between Worlds.

Same. Nothing against the multiplayer 2D titles, but that would kill a good 85% of my hype for a 2D Zelda game if that's what it was.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo says:

Talking about rumored 2D Zelda, its hinted its done buy Tri Force Heroes team and that will be focused on multiplayer.

Please be fake please be fake please be fake...

CGI-Quality said:
Guys, remember to tag potential spoilers (or spoiler info).

Honestly, I dont see why spoilers should be tagged. It's a Nintendo Direct thread, people would have the common sense not to click it if they want to go in blind, in my honest opinion.

Leaks should be able to be freely discussed.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I'm incredibly excited for Fire Emblem info!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

I mentioned that leak about 2D Zelda, so people dont be too disappointment if that's true.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Shinji Hashimoto the producer of KH and brand manager of FF retweeted the ND.

Umm, that is something.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Wyrdness said:

Umm, that is something.

I wouldn't expect anything but Final Fantasy 7

Snes + Secret of Mana. Anything else is just additional candy.

No one is talking about it, but, since there exists the Secret of Mana collection on JPN Switch, do you think that they will port the Secret of Mana Remake to Switch?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Zelda, Mario Party DLC, Mario Kart DLC, Mario Odyssey DLC, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Persona, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Yoshi, Spyro, SNES online,... There is so much to pull from. Get excited!!

They waited to compile this Direct for a reason. It wasn't because they had nothing to announce.

Last edited by zygote - on 13 February 2019

MasonADC said:
Wyrdness said:

I’m gonna lower my expectations and just say it is the ff7/9 release dates

And I'm doing the opposite and hope for at least one KH game, at least a collection. That would be great :)

village boy learns to jump.