Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced, 2.13.2019.

Mar1217 said:
Got something interesting here :

*Beware of potential spoilers*

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77476995/917372919
Spoiler!
 Please have star fox Grand Prix Tomorrow, I'm so hyped to see what it is
Last edited by cycycychris - on 13 February 2019

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network
Spoiler!
I'm not really into Starfox, and have only played a bit of F-Zero ever, but I'm still curious as to what this will have to offer.
Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 13 February 2019

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Jumpin said:
MAYBE FF7 LAUNCHES RIGHT AFTER THE DIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Like, into the sun, or...?

I may be not expecting much (as usual), but I do expect these recurring conclusions to happen ...

Direct thread preview:
"I don't care for x franchise so this Direct doesn't appeal to me."
"It was just a logo!"
"That debut trailer looked rough. Looked like a 3DS/Wii/360 upressed port!"

It'll be magnificent !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Guys, remember to tag potential spoilers (or spoiler info).

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm just hoping this isnt another super let down like E3 direct was, that was painful. Since they say they're gonna be talking about upcoming games + three houses, Why do I feel were going to get like 30min of three houses and 5 min of everything else, just like E3 and Smash

Like people stated, E3 Direct was OK, but too long Smash segment was overkill for E3 Direct. Saying that, Smash Bros was easily biggest Switch game of year, so thats why they pushed it so much, Fire Emblem is totally different story, and it will be probably take around 5 min from Direct same like Mario Tennis done last year when they also said they will show Mario Tennis in Direct.

CarcharodonKraz said: 
cool. we'll get to see what nintendo will be promoting as their "big" "spring" game. i quote each seperately because it's rarely big, and never really spring. gonna guess yoshi with a may 31st release. Thinking fire emblem will be a winter title like last time. We'll see though. I'm hoping for a trailer to get me hyped about darksiders. I really want the whole trilogy, but i'm not going to hold my breath. Seems like anything cool, 3rd party wise, will come to the switch late if at all. Except for bethesda's fps's. those have been cool, just wish the game was actually on the cart.

Yoshi is launching 29. March and Fire Emblem is Spring game also (it confirmed just few weeks ago like Spring game), probably April or May release, also those two will not be only Nintendo Spring games.

FloatingWaffles said: 

I just wanna see star fox, man

ever since that rumor last year it's been my most hyped to see just because of how interesting and unique it sounds, I need to see it with my own eyes

I really hope it's real

If you talking about that rumored Star Fox game, It's good chances that your wish will come true. :)

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 13 February 2019

Multiply insiders hinted that this should be quite good/big Direct.

Talking about rumored 2D Zelda, its hinted its done buy Tri Force Heroes team and that will be focused on multiplayer.

Miyamotoo said:

Talking about rumored 2D Zelda, its hinted its done buy Tri Force Heroes team and that will be focused on multiplayer.

Well, good for the people who are into this kind of stuff but this would be a big no from me if it's true.

Keybladewielder said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well, good for the people who are into this kind of stuff but this would be a big no from me if it's true.

I enjoy the multiplayer titles like Four Swords or Triforce Heroes but I would much prefer a traditional title like Link to the Past or Link Between Worlds.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Mar1217 said:
Got something interesting here :

*Beware of potential spoilers*

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77476995/917372919

HOLY SHIT YES PLEASE BE TRUE