By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activi$ion has learned nothing: games 2 and 3 on Spyro Reignited Trilogy to STILL require patch after delay

flashfire926 said:
Digital is the future.

They'll take my physical editions from my cold, dead hands

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Digital is the future.

Not everyone has internet, let alone decent internet. 

Some people don't like waiting for downloads, either or prefer to actually own the things they buy and be able to trade in if they see fit. 

CaptainExplosion said:
melbye said:
Do these publisher not understand the purpose of physical releases? It's so dumb, and there is no excuse. There is no way the whole collection wouldn't fit on one Blu-Ray

They're the publisher of Call of Duty, did you expect them to have common sense?

Seriously, they're the same company who locks remasters behind $80 bundles before selling standalone versions for $40 (of a 9-year-old game, might I add) and sells DLC from said game separately with a price hike to boot. 

flashfire926 said:
Digital is the future.

Wrong, streaming is the future. This way you can't pirate or buy used games.

KManX89 said:
flashfire926 said:
Digital is the future.

Not everyone has internet, let alone decent internet. 

Some people don't like waiting for downloads, either or prefer to actually own the things they buy and be able to trade in if they see fit. 

I bought the Homeworld Remastered Collection at the steam Halloween sale and I currently downloading it. 6.7GB, ready in 1h 30min...
I feel with anyone who has bad internet.

Around the Network

I have refused to purchase RE Revelations, and both Mega Man collections on Switch because of this practice. At least in this case, I don't even get a choice.

1doesnotsimply

Maybe the choice was to keep all the games in only one disc, like BO4, which they chose to do it over putting the game in two 50GB discs like RDR2.

As long as thia doesn't prevent resale of the games, which it would seem it does not, then I have no problem with it.

Is there any chance that they might release a retail version with all 3 games on it in the future?

As an all digital consumer this doesn't bother me at all.