By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activi$ion has learned nothing: games 2 and 3 on Spyro Reignited Trilogy to STILL require patch after delay

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I have refused to purchase RE Revelations, and both Mega Man collections on Switch because of this practice. At least in this case, I don't even get a choice.

When the remaster is something meaningful like a 100% remake of the game in a new engine, it is worth picking.

But the problem for consoles in the last 2 gens is devs have delved into a remaster mania that is just a resolution increase and that's it, the main point is to bring the same games players bought for the previous console on the newest system. So players need to buy the same game again at full price just to play on their new consoles.

Around the Network
CuCabeludo said:

Maybe the choice was to keep all the games in only one disc, like BO4, which they chose to do it over putting the game in two 50GB discs like RDR2.

I refuse to believe that these games are more than 50GB

melbye said:
CuCabeludo said:

Maybe the choice was to keep all the games in only one disc, like BO4, which they chose to do it over putting the game in two 50GB discs like RDR2.

I refuse to believe that these games are more than 50GB

The only thing we can do is wait for an official number for its size.

According to the info of the box of the game in this video, it comes in a 50GB blu-ray disc. It's crazy if all games together are bigger than 50 GB!

CuCabeludo said:

There's no way all 3 games wouldn't fit on one disc. If GTAV and Witcher 3 can fit on one disc, then 3 remastered PS1 games should have no problem fitting on one disc.

Around the Network

The box of the game there was in german, but it indicates that only the first game alone is 50GB is size.

fuck activision then!! a physical disc not running on a console thats offline should be able to be taken to court!!!

Well, then they can keep it.

I doubt this game is over 50GB.

Will not buy this product ever if this is the case.