New game modes! 7 13.46%

More info about single player/spirits! 25 48.08%

More info about online! 3 5.77%

More info about game mechanics! 0 0%

New music! 0 0%

ew smash 3 5.77%

Other 1 1.92%

Total:52

I fucking lost it at the Piranha Plant. The Direct wasn't awful, hopefully Geno is one of the 5 DLC characters.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I really wouldn't say no to a Smash Bros. animated movie. The cutscenes are always well-made and funny.

My conclusions of this direct.

Grinch was fake, but we all knew that right? lol.

Getting this game 10/10

World of Light > Subspace Emissary
Spirits.. ok
Ken and Inciniroar, nice
Rex mii costume, die in a fire Sakurai
Deconfirmations shadow and isaac, sad but expected
We finally got our troll character, piranha plant. I expected this also.
Seasonpass, ok, got it.
Characters after release, ofcouuuurse

8/10

Asriel said:
So Spirits is some kind of adventure mode? Or is World of Light an adventure mode? I understand less about the options in this game after that ending.

Classic is back, All Star is out, Spirits is what, exactly? Events are gone?

Me think Spirits is the adventure mode and World of Light is some area

We reap what we sow

Kirby is the hero of Spirits mode! I don't really understand spirits mode though, seems some kind of single player with character development through leveling and equipping. Spirits mode brings also the crossover aspect into overdrive. I just glimpse a lot of great characters and IPs.

Piranha Plant is a surprising fighter. This is actually such a strange idea. But it looks like it is working.

DLC is expensive as it was the last time.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

So uh yea, that happened.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I was almost cursing Sakurai before he revealed the story mode.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I was cracking up laughing so hard at the gacha mechanics. That adventure mode looked real fun though.

Why are we still here? Just to Suffer?

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Direct itself gets a 3/10 for me.. Nothing I really wanted, Ken is boring af and Incineroar is the absolute worst; Piranha Plant is hype though. Spirits mode actually looks really good. I'm keen for that. Had my hopes too high though, fuck the Grinch man (Ken's art was exactly the same though; something bigger going on? a DLC leak already? Issac, Skull Kid, Shadow were all ATs though)