More info about single player/spirits! 25 48.08%

More info about online! 3 5.77%

More info about game mechanics! 0 0.00%

New music! 0 0.00%

ew smash 3 5.77%

Other 1 1.92%

Total:52
XD84 said:
I think Nintendo never allocated altogether so much presentation time for one video game before:

Direct March 2018: 1 minute
e3 2018: 25 minutes
Direct August 2018: 27 minutes
Direct September 2018: 3 minutes
Upcoming Direct November 2018: 40 minutes

Totaled up Smash aired on Nintendo presentation (excluding Treehouses): 96 minutes

They did it before with Smash 4.

You had E3 2013's initial Smash Reveal (+ Wii Fit Trainer's reveal), Smash Direct in April 2014, E3 2014 (along with the subtle Pac-Man reveal at a closed door presentation), Smash Wii U's 50 Fact Extravaganza, the Mewtwo, Lucas, and Smash Ballot reveal in the April Fool's Direct 2015, New Smash Content at E3 2015, Cloud's reveal in the November 2015 Direct, and the final Smash 4 Presentation in December 2015. Don't have time to sum up the total amount of time, but it's extensive.

Around the Network
XD84 said:
I think Nintendo never allocated altogether so much presentation time for one video game before:

Direct March 2018: 1 minute
e3 2018: 25 minutes
Direct August 2018: 27 minutes
Direct September 2018: 3 minutes
Upcoming Direct November 2018: 40 minutes

Totaled up Smash aired on Nintendo presentation (excluding Treehouses): 96 minutes

Oh look, a comment about Ultimate's presentation time that is actually objective, informative and correct, and also doesn't feature pointless moaning. Now there's something you don't see every day!

Please, please, PLEASE, let Skull Kid be playable !

The day after Halloween? This can mean only one thing; Halloweentown's Kalabar has returned to this realm to cause chaos!

We'll obviously get the final set of characters for launch although I'm guessing in future we'll still get DLC on top of the 70 or so characters.

Around the Network

I assume they will announce some kind of story-mode. It's apparently 40 minutes long, must be something significant.

And i do really think Banjo-Kazooie will be in it

Last edited by melbye - on 31 October 2018

Nothing to see here, move along

melbye said:

I assume they will announce some kind of story-mode. It's apparently 40 minutes long, must be something significant.

And i do really think Banjo-Kazooie will be in it

Me too. I think that, after the stuff with Microsoft and Nintendo being willing to 'play together', I could totally see Banjo Kazooie having a cameo role. I mean, we have Cloud and Snake, so why not Banjo Kazooie - an arguably more iconic Nintendo platform character? 

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Just 12 hours to go!

Personally I'm hoping Skull Kid is confirmed as a character. I'd be happy to see Banjo Kazooie in there too, and maybe a curve ball like Black Shadow as an echo for Captain Falcon and Medusa as an echo for Palutena - I think Shadow the Hedgehog is far likelier, though, as an echo for Sonic.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Just 12 hours to go!

Aww, didn't realize what time the direct was. Seeing as this post was 10 hours ago, must mean it is in like a couple hours.

Always like when its like 6 pm ET, this 10-11 am stuff is annoying cause have to then try and avoid spoilers all day.