By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MediEvil Remake - First Trailer & Shenmue 3 Screenshots

KazumaKiryu said:
DonFerrari said:

Yakuza 1 I'm saying is the one on PS2, haven't played the remake, perhaps it will be even more glorious to look at (I didn't like the Yakuza I played on PS3 though, was boring). To much games to play =p and I need to give RDR2 a try as well in your honor.

Will say that Shenmue 3 looks good for a "indie" even more if it have 100h of gameplay.

Oh, I understand :) Lack of time and too many new games, that's of course a problem :) Have fun with your games!
Personally, I found only Yakuza 3 mediocre, but everyone else great. (the japanese cultur is
one of the big reasons for my Shenmue/Yakuza-interest)

It's time for a new Shenmue 3 presentation (hopefully early 2019) *-*

Yep I love Japan.

John2290 said:
I know I played Medievil however I can't remember it so I have no expectations. Only heard of Shenmu after the kickstarter and the remasters seemed less than stellar. Again, no expectations.

Never played Shenmue nor MediEvil, but the first made me interested.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

After playing the HD remaster of shenmue 1+2, I hope there is a way to forward time, better controls and that they have taken inspiration from yakuza games too.

In the case of Shenmue 3.

I feel people are focusing too much on the visuals. We should pressure them most on gameplay, the controls. The battle system.

This is what I wanna know, how it's shaping up. I couldn't care less about the graphics, they are fine.

Visuals on Shenmue 3 look better. I still have doubts its coming in 2019 though, I have a feeling its going to get a few more delays. Also finally we get some medievil news/trailer. Was beginning to think it was in some dev hell or something lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Hopefully no yakuza influence for shenmue 3. I don't want the same fighting style as yakuza, but rather shenmue 1 where it fights like virtua fighter. Just hope they have a training dojo and someone to fight against and practice moves. Just finished the remaster and in love with the series. True masterpiece.

Around the Network

Wow is that the same arcade from shenmue 1? I spent so much of my time playing that punching qte game. Can’t wait to play it again in PS4 graphics.

Not crazy about the new art style of Shenmue.

Ryo looks like a metrosexual, but the gay kind.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Azelover said:
In the case of Shenmue 3.

I feel people are focusing too much on the visuals. We should pressure them most on gameplay, the controls. The battle system.

This is what I wanna know, how it's shaping up. I couldn't care less about the graphics, they are fine.

I was going to complain about the visuals (more the design than the actual graphics), but this is true. And less not forget story. Story and tone are key for the series succeeding in 2019. 

twintail said:
KazumaKiryu said:
What are your wishes for Shenmue 3 and the MediEvil remake, folks?
And what do you think about the new screenshots ? Make a good impression, I find.

My wish is a nice sympathetic world for Shenmue 3 and that a few RPG elements from the Yakuza Games. And visiting old places would be really nice.
I cant say anything about this MediEvil remake, I never played it on PS1 in the past. Let's see how the first trailer will be in late October.

Medievil PS1 atmosphere is better than the PSP one so stick to that. Gothic and TIm Burton esque. PSP version looks these.

melbye said:
Finally some news on Medievel, they announced that a while ago now                             

not even a year ago.

Damn, you are right. For some reason i thought it was announced at PSX 2016

Looking forward to the MediEvil trailer. The first one is a classic!