By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Astro Bot: Rescue mission, a sleeper hit?

John2290 said:
That user score thpugh, it was 9.8 on 33 reviews for a while. 9.2 on 37 now. But wait.. plot twist, the game isn't out yet.

Whoops. Sorry John. My bad.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'm only just watching the trailer now and even without VR it looks like one of the most fun 3D platfomers in years. It deserved a spotlight at their E3 tbh

Kyuu said:
think-man said:

Have any PS VR titles sold at least 1 million? or any VR titles in general?

Officially? none that I'm aware of. But according to VGC, Playstation VR Worlds (mass bundled?) and Skyrim VR both likely passed a million (counting digital) already. Sony could spend more on Astro Bot's marketing and maybe frequently bundle it.

think-man said:

Edit: I will make a Wiki page for it later today :P

You lie!

xD i just made a quick one now with very little information. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Bot_Rescue_Mission

Feel free to add more. 

I'm surprised. 89 % worldwide, currently oO

by the way: launch trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqWdznjzy0

Looks like it could work without that ugly and bulky thing on you head, if it ever does, then I'll be interested.

Around the Network

The soundtrack is pretty damn good, also very cute

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

twintail said:

And too bad it doesnt seem to have the co-op of the original tech demo game.

This hasn’t been mentioned a lot, but...The game actually has 1-4 players logo on the box so it seems co-op mode will come later with an update!

🎊🎉

Great to see VR games getting praise.

There is this one point in the game, not that far in, that really blew my mind. I completely forgot about the microphone in the headset. I'll be playing more tonight, on with world 2 and more challenges. Getting gold is getting harder fast, love it.

SvennoJ said:
There is this one point in the game, not that far in, that really blew my mind. I completely forgot about the microphone in the headset. I'll be playing more tonight, on with world 2 and more challenges. Getting gold is getting harder fast, love it.

Aww man, I'm really really tempted to get a vr headset now xD