By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Animal Crossing will pass 15m on Switch and will be best selling AC game

Miyamotoo said:
Mnementh said:
First sensible thread of quickrick. Boringly propable.

I am not quickrick. :D

Don't troll me quickrick.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I could definitely see it beating 3DS's sales, if it ends up being what fans want.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Yeah. I think the wait will benefit the sales due to people craving a mainline Animal Crossing game. Plus Animal Crossing in Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. helps, as does Pocket Camp.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

If they just improve and refine upon what they did in New Leaf, I see no reason why they can’t reach that mark and then some.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 17 September 2018

I saw the OP's avatar and thought "wtf quickrick is making this prediction?" lol
Anyway, I'm with you OP, 15 million is highly possible for Animal Crossing Switch.

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 16 September 2018

Around the Network

Not a hard sale, will probably happen. 

If it's a high quality Animal Crossing then I think it definitely has a chance at hitting 15 million.

yes, and for one big reason. while Animal Crossing is already one of their big franchises, there is another large number of people who still havent played but want to, including me for example. the games look really fun, but at this point I do not want to buy New Leaf. it is years old and on a dying platform. but a new game, in HD for the first time, with everything lining up for it to include everything fans love about the entire series? sign me up. as soon as it drops, im ready to get in on all that Animal Crossing has to offer

15m? I think it'll do 25m easily. AC never stops selling one it's out

Miyamotoo said:
peachbuggy said:

My apologies. I thought it was you that did the "Bold" predictions. I must have mistaken you for someone else :O

OT. Regardless, i agree with your prediction but i feel it could possibly go even higher!

Np, thats Tbone not me. :)

Well I wrote it will pass 15m. :)

Yes it is T bone. Silly me. Sorry for confusing you for him!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!