By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Animal Crossing will pass 15m on Switch and will be best selling AC game

I don’t know about 15 million, but being the best selling is a safe bet. I don’t think it’ll do that much better than the NDS/ 3DS titles.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
peachbuggy said:
15m? 1 of your least bold predictions. I think it will reach that number fairly easily, as long as there is enough new content.

I usually don't gave bold predictions, and I think this is realistic prediction not bold. :)

My apologies. I thought it was you that did the "Bold" predictions. I must have mistaken you for someone else :O

OT. Regardless, i agree with your prediction but i feel it could possibly go even higher!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Yep! Its looking like it will!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It'll sell 15m easy LT, unified userbase and NS momentum will carry it there no problem.

I want to see the game first as depending on quality and ambition it could reach upwards of 20m, but I do agree that since the series is growing in popularity and the Switch will have a bigger userbase than 3DS, AC Switch will be the highest selling game.

Around the Network

Well, that's not a tbone prediction, not BOLD enough.

Hence yes, it will reach that effortlessly

peachbuggy said:
Miyamotoo said:

I usually don't gave bold predictions, and I think this is realistic prediction not bold. :)

My apologies. I thought it was you that did the "Bold" predictions. I must have mistaken you for someone else :O

OT. Regardless, i agree with your prediction but i feel it could possibly go even higher!

Np, thats Tbone not me. :)

Well I wrote it will pass 15m. :)

I predict 18 million

First sensible thread of quickrick. Boringly propable.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
First sensible thread of quickrick. Boringly propable.

I am not quickrick. :D