By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saints Row: The Third coming to Nintendo Switch

Nice. The good support of THQ Nordic keeps continuing. I personally wish they would bring over Darksiders (both and the new one too if possible).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Hmm, I wonder if this game is better than GTA 5. If there's less yammering, I'll consider it a better game.

When's this out?

Mnementh said:
Nice. The good support of THQ Nordic keeps continuing. I personally wish they would bring over Darksiders (both and the new one too if possible).

This game will definitely make Switch lineup more diverse, Darksiders 1/2 were available even on Wii U, but I would love Darksiders 3 on Switch.

Fun game but very late,  they have special Antwerp tatoo's (my city) was surprised with all the belgian stuff in the game.

From what very little I've seen from a let's play, i'm interested in this. I'll keep an eye on it.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Mnementh said:

This game will definitely make Switch lineup more diverse, Darksiders 1/2 were available even on Wii U, but I would love Darksiders 3 on Switch.

Aye the fact that they exist on WiiU probably means porting them to the Switch would be a pretty straight forward affair mostly related to licensing agreements for music, voice and art work more so than the actual coding portion of porting the game.

Great games though, very adult Zelda clones, I'm sure they would do well on the Switch.... but that said, I recently picked up both on the PS4 for literally change, think the second game was something crazy like €2.79, would be a hard sell if they bought them to Switch at 60 each,

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This isn't even the newest game of the Saints Row franchise...

Dr.Vita said:
This isn't even the newest game of the Saints Row franchise...

No its not, but its most popular and considered for best one.

?????

If it was a collection I could understand, but why the third game specifically? If they're doing this, then 3, 4, and Gat out of Hell should all be included on the same cartridge or include a download code like RE Revelations.

It's a very solid game. Had a lot of fun with it aside from a few frustrating glitches. Good get though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."