By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saints Row: The Third coming to Nintendo Switch

Can't believe the switch is becoming a port console. SR3 is an excellent game tho but it's a bit of a let down that such an old title is being ported.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
Dr.Vita said:
This isn't even the newest game of the Saints Row franchise...

The latest one would be much harder to port, if not impossible.

You are aware you're suggesting that a game from the X360/PS3 would be impossible to port to the Switch yeah? Just putting that out there.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Seems a bit random, but a good game nontheless

I may just pick this up. I've never played these games, and i'll never play the 1st 2. I hate grand theft auto, but i do really like open world games.

Skeeuk said:
Can't believe the switch is becoming a port console. SR3 is an excellent game tho but it's a bit of a let down that such an old title is being ported.

I can.  Ports take little time and effort.  Original games take much more time.  Right now Switch is getting ports, because a lot of companies are just trying to put whatever games they can on the platform.  So the first wave of games are mostly ports. 

I don't think Switch will be just a port console in a couple of years.  Give it time.  Original games are going to be flooding in in a year or two.  Give it time.