By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

Told you he'd back pedal. Expect more this week

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Aeolus451 said:
Libs never tire of beating that horse.

Not sure if you have to be lib to be an American but thats were we are at now isn't it.  If you respect America of don't think we should be run by Russia, we are beating a dead horse.  We we get a report detailing how Russian's hacked into the companies supplying software to election machines and state election boards, on top to the Social media assault (which might be nonsense as on voting machine company admitted today that it had Remote Access build into the Talley machines), what we supposed to do?  Love Trump harder?  Seriously, what are they beating?  Why should ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, support Russia hacking our election system?  Why shouldn't we do anything about it.  

If you are from or supporting Russia, I can see how you would just want everyone to shut the hell up and love Trump over our country, and ourselves, but if you are not you have some explaining to do lol.  Even the GOP get this so I know you aren't representing them...

All of the major countries try to influence each other's elections and politics. This is nothing new.

Russia didn't successfully hack the election or change the results. Trump did not collude with Russia. The US is not being controlled by Russia. This is just conspiracy nonsense and a convenient political club to hit Trump with.

Jumpin said:
Can you imagine if Carter said "Damn, the FBI and CIA are REALLY incompetent... I know, Leonid Brezhnev! He'll get the KGB to help us get to the bottom of this Soviet infiltration of the US! He's a man who gets things done." Not just that, but in public with press all around?

Even better, if Kennedy said "Damn, CIA, FBI and DoD are really incompetent... I know Nikita Krushchev! If he says there are no nuclear missiles on Cuba, then there are no nuclear missiles on Cuba. He's the man who gets things done there!

Aeolus451 said:
CosmicSex said:

Not sure if you have to be lib to be an American but thats were we are at now isn't it.  If you respect America of don't think we should be run by Russia, we are beating a dead horse.  We we get a report detailing how Russian's hacked into the companies supplying software to election machines and state election boards, on top to the Social media assault (which might be nonsense as on voting machine company admitted today that it had Remote Access build into the Talley machines), what we supposed to do?  Love Trump harder?  Seriously, what are they beating?  Why should ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, support Russia hacking our election system?  Why shouldn't we do anything about it.  

If you are from or supporting Russia, I can see how you would just want everyone to shut the hell up and love Trump over our country, and ourselves, but if you are not you have some explaining to do lol.  Even the GOP get this so I know you aren't representing them...

All of the major countries try to influence each other's elections and politics. This is nothing new.

Russia didn't successfully hack the election or change the results. Trump did not collude with Russia. The US is not being controlled by Russia. This is just conspiracy nonsense and a convenient political club to hit Trump with.

So let me get this straight.  Because Russia was not successful in hacking the election or changing the results all is good.  We should go out of our way and say, better luck next time and move on. 

Trump supporters keep telling us how tough Trump is and how he doesn't take crap from these other nations.  Trump supporters say how he is not like Obama kissing  and kneeling to other nations.  Just a week ago the same people were singing the praise of how tough Trump was during the NATO talks.  Now when Trump has a chance to show everyone how tough he is, he clowns himself on the national stage.  The sad part is he could have held his ground but in Trump classic fashion he walked back his words reading from some script he couldn't even get right.  Everyday Trump clowns his supporters as you try to defend everything he does as if he is incapable of making a mistake.  

Last edited by Machiavellian - on 18 July 2018

I've never seen Donald Trump look like such a bitch. Putin is an absolute boss.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
QUESTION TO THOSE LIVING OUTSIDE THE USA:

Does anyone else wonder how the US has managed to survive as a society with so many paranoid people in it lol?

Maybe Doomsday Preppers will bring out Donald Trump Edition series. Miss that show lol

Aside from cheese burgers, hotdogs, and obesity, paranoia is what we do best here..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Machiavellian said:
Aeolus451 said:

So let me get this straight.  Because Russia was not successful in hacking the election or changing the results all is good.  We should go out of our way and say, better luck next time and move on. 

Trump supporters keep telling us how tough Trump is and how he doesn't take crap from these other nations.  Trump supporters say how he is not like Obama kissing  and kneeling to other nations.  Just a week ago the same people were singing the praise of how tough Trump was during the NATO talks.  Now when Trump has a chance to show everyone how tough he is, he clowns himself on the national stage.  The sad partus that he could have held his ground but in Trump classic fashion he walked back his words reading from some script he couldn't even get right.  Everyday Trump clowns his supporters as you try to defend everything he does as if he uincapable of making a mistake.  

Because they weren't successful by any metric and we do the same thing to other countries even to allies, it's actually not a big deal. We adjust our security measures to close up holes and arrest some operatives then move on. It's not like we're gonna go to war with Russia or put him on trial. 

He's perfect in why Trump supporters voted for him which is not because he's the perfect conventional politician or that he seems like a good moral example to everyone. Libs don't get it. They bitch that he doesn't act like a politician but that's one of the reasons why people voted for him. 

Trump likes a mix of tough talk and flattery in negotiations and getting people to do what he wants. What matters is his actions and policies.

If you still support Trump then you are a traitor to your country.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Nem said:
melbye said:

Only people i am laughing at is the crazy leftists and MSM that have been on a temper-tantrum since November 8th 2016

You guys still don't get the joke is on you. But you will. It won't be much longer now.

Exactly. Though I doubt they will understand. Their country might be literally burning(hypothetically of course) but they'll still be arguing left Vs right

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 18 July 2018

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Locknuts said:
I've never seen Donald Trump look like such a bitch. Putin is an absolute boss.

Or Trump just owes alot of money to russians? and maybe they have stuff on him, so hes their bitch?
Hard to be "tough" when your in a position of weakness.

It has nothing to do with putin being a absolute boss, of a man.... even if yeah hes a ex KGB agent, so ofc the guy has the upperhand vs trump.