By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

After watching it, Trump did come off as a bitch. That was disappointing. I highly doubt it’s because of dirt or some other conspiracy bullshit but there is no excuse. A few of the high ranking people in these agencies are sleaze but there is nothing wrong with the rank and file. The FBI as an institution is solid for the most part. I don’t care how bad these higher scumbags are and how stupid the press questions are, don’t side with Putin over your own house. Domestic problems are domestic.

Around the Network

If you read between the lines in european newspapers (lower quality ones, obviously), the general consensus is:
"Yes there is a certain Russian sSex-tape, and yes a certain American plays a major role in it"..

Amnesia said:

I think that politic topics should not be at all allowed here...This is pathetic really.

OH and for the guy who opened this thread : I support Trump at 99% on this move and I believe like him, that FBI is corrupted and doesn't work for your interest.

USA openly interfered into our election in France, Putin just did nothing at all.

It's never okay for a country to interfere in an election. Also Trump runs the FBI he can easily get rid of the corruption. 

massimus said:
After watching it, Trump did come off as a bitch. That was disappointing. I highly doubt it’s because of dirt or some other conspiracy bullshit but there is no excuse. A few of the high ranking people in these agencies are sleaze but there is nothing wrong with the rank and file. The FBI as an institution is solid for the most part. I don’t care how bad these higher scumbags are and how stupid the press questions are, don’t side with Putin over your own house. Domestic problems are domestic.

Props to you. I see that you're a Trump supporter or conservative but atleast you don't blindly agree with everything he does.

massimus said:

Thank you for taking the time to see what people are up in arms about. I wish more people would see situations as they are instead of instantly hunting for points to refute.

Aeolus451 said:
Libs never tire of beating that horse.

Not sure if you have to be lib to be an American but thats were we are at now isn't it.  If you respect America of don't think we should be run by Russia, we are beating a dead horse.  We we get a report detailing how Russian's hacked into the companies supplying software to election machines and state election boards, on top to the Social media assault (which might be nonsense as on voting machine company admitted today that it had Remote Access build into the Talley machines), what we supposed to do?  Love Trump harder?  Seriously, what are they beating?  Why should ANYONE regardless of political affiliation, support Russia hacking our election system?  Why shouldn't we do anything about it.  

If you are from or supporting Russia, I can see how you would just want everyone to shut the hell up and love Trump over our country, and ourselves, but if you are not you have some explaining to do lol.  Even the GOP get this so I know you aren't representing them...

Around the Network
McDonaldsGuy said:
Soundwave said:

Trumpkins don't believe anything even when the truth is staring them straight in the face.

This is the same candidate who said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Obama said Romney's foreign policy belonged in the 1980s because of his comments on Russia.

Obama said Russia wasn't a threat to the USA and was a "regional power" that was "acting out of weakness" after the invasion of Crimea. Obama said he was more worried about a nuke going off in the middle of Manhattan than Russia.

You lost and now you're throwing a temper tantrum. You never expected to lose.

User was moderated for trolling - Aura7541

What I love about people using Obama words before the election hacking and things of that sort is that its classic disinformation.  It like saying you walk into a bar see this stunning woman.  You believe she is everything you want then when you go to her apartment she lives like a slob, she takes off the makeup, the push up bra and the girdle and what you thought looked good turned out to be crap.

Repeating things that was said before more information is brought to bear is classic BS because everyone with any common sense knows that what you believe out something in the beginning can be totally different once you receive all  the information.  Look what Obama said after Russia invaded Ukraine or after the hacking the DNC.  Those are way more relevant then what a person believed in the beginning.

The very key issue here is that Trump in a meeting with Putin decided to believe Putin over his own government agencies.  Basically he just threw them under the bus because he believe Putin word over the countless evidence that has been produce that this attack was initiated by Russia.  Even if Trump believed this, you would think he would first make sure that he can definitely support Putin word over his intelligence agencies before making a public statement.  After pretty much throwing every Ally under the bus, Trump comes away from a meeting with Putin singing Russia praise.  Lol, now people who have been Republicans for years are suddenly on the Russia bus where all of our allies are enemies and Russia wants to be our friends.  I wondered how much people would dismiss what has happened and its been very interesting to see comments in support of Trump tweet.

I am truly believe that Trump could shot someone and people that support him will find a way to say it was Obama fault or blame the victim them condemn Trump.

My question is do people that support Trump believe that right after basically calling your allies as foes was it a smart political move to state publicly that you believe Putin, over your own intelligence agencies. The fact that there are more republicans pushing back against his statements is never a good sign. You can believe that if the Dems ran the house and senate that Trump would already be on the block. It seems with each passing day, Trump seems to rub another republican the wrong way reducing his chance to get policy done.

Looking at this in a more strategic way, do you believe that its just poor choice of words from Trump or a genuine bad political move or nothing to see here.

From my own point of view, it will be interesting to see if this gains any traction. It does appear to give Trump a look of weakness when faced with Putin compared to the combative way he has been over the EU, Canada, Mexico etc.

Trump is backpedaling
https://globalnews.ca/video/4336729/i-said-would-instead-of-wouldnt-trump-says-he-misspoke-during-summit-with-putin
He said he meant to say "I don't see why it wouldn't be Russia"

Last edited by jason1637 - on 17 July 2018

jason1637 said:
Trump is backpedaling
https://globalnews.ca/video/4336729/i-said-would-instead-of-wouldnt-trump-says-he-misspoke-during-summit-with-putin
He said he meant to say "I don't see why it wouldn't ve Russia"

This is comic gold!!.  The reason why is because so many people defended Trump when they thought he said the other thing now they have to switch gears.  When you build your defense with Trump you never know when you have to backpedal when Trump feels like he said something stupid.  Oh, well it should be interesting to see how the people who supported the last line make excuses again.

jason1637 said:
Trump is backpedaling
He said he meant to say "I don't see why it wouldn't ve Russia"

LOL WOW!  It probably came after this WSJ article titled: "Russians Also Criticize Trump for His Helsinki Summit Conduct"

And even then, it would be hard to believe him after his Hannity interview last night where Hannity spent an HOUR calling the ideal that Russia did anything a 'Liberal Fantasy'.

He doesn't have the backbone to stand up to Putin and he doesn't have the backbone to stand up to himself not standing up to Putin.