By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

Eagle367 said:
The US is a mess right now and the rest of the world is enjoying laughing at you

Only people i am laughing at is the crazy leftists and MSM that have been on a temper-tantrum since November 8th 2016

Around the Network
numberwang said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Canadian Here.....Seeing many in this thread cape for Trump...I'm sorry You're country is fucked. Russia has infiltrated every level of your government.

Trump seems to be the only thing keeping the warmongers in check. With Hillary we would be in a full war with Russia in Syria to retaliate against of 'Russian meddling'.

This is a hilarious statement with no base on reality. Trump has made his Allies into foes and tries to make his foes into allies. I doubt Clinton would’ve acted in an ignorant way like that.

PwerlvlAmy said:
jason1637 said:

The outrage is justified. The guy literally threw his own country under the bus.

Not really. Faux outrage at best. We'll see what MSM cooks up next. They move on to one hysteria to the next on a weekly basis. 

Yeah right....you’re impersonating the three apes quite well. 

melbye said:
Eagle367 said:
The US is a mess right now and the rest of the world is enjoying laughing at you

Only people i am laughing at is the crazy leftists and MSM that have been on a temper-tantrum since November 8th 2016

I understand it’s easier to stay ignorant than to reflect on the consequences of your own actions, but greatness from recognising your own mistakes.

Warned by - PwerlvlAmy 

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 17 July 2018

melbye said:
Eagle367 said:

You guys still don't get the joke is on you. But you will. It won't be much longer now.

Around the Network

The little bitch does what the master tells it.

Errorist76 said:
numberwang said:

Trump seems to be the only thing keeping the warmongers in check. With Hillary we would be in a full war with Russia in Syria to retaliate against of 'Russian meddling'.

This is a hilarious statement with no base on reality. Trump has made his Allies into foes and tries to make his foes into allies. I doubt Clinton would’ve acted in an ignorant way like that.

That's because she would be too busy ferreting hookers and secretaries in and out of the white house for Bill to run the country. 

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/hillary-clinton-tries-to-take-credit-for-metoo/

😂

After seeing how much some people were freaking out over the meeting between Trump ans Putin, I figured something big happened but when I actually watched it all.... Some people love making a big deal out of nothing.

This is really all I see when looking through this thread, as is often the case with any Trump threads.

barneystinson69 said:

I understand the premise, but honestly Trump's demeanor is concerning. I don't believe that Russia has totally infiltrated the government of the US and has Trump compromised (though I still wouldn't be totally surprised if Putin did have something on Trump), but why is she shitting on his allies in the process? I understand wanting to normalize relations with Russia, and I think the hysteria surrounding Trump's comments at the summit are probably overblown (I've yet to watch it, though from what I heard he blamed both sides for the issues in their relationship?), but why did he have to shit on the EU and Merkel? We all know what the new pipeline is gonna do in giving Russia economic influence over Germany, but why mention it in the first place? I think the whole issue is a total clusterfuck at this point, and honestly I have no clue who to believe any longer. Pretty sad state of affairs these days... sigh*.

My guess is because the EU is, taken together, a stronger economic power and one that doesn't fear to take a stance against the decisions and politics of the US and one where the US just can't use their powers* and impose things on them anymore. Merkel, being the reigning politician of the biggest economy of the EU, is often considered as the leader of the EU from those who have no idea how the EU works. She also happens to be critical on Trumps politics, which might be a reason for Trump to sent those criticism right back at her in some way.

*political, economic or military power, though the latter had not been used or threatened against a (western) European country in any way since WW2. During the reconstruction after WW2 US brought their companies front and center with the Marshall Plan over the existing local companies, hence why the US have so many international brands and why the rest of the world is only catching up since then. It's also the reason why De Gaulle was so adamant to include protection for the farmers into Europe's treaty, the famed CAP or Common Agricultural Policy. During the 1973 War between Israel and their neighbors US forced both France and the UK to stop supporting Syria and Egypt (their former colonies) with weaponry sold long time before the conflict started by threatening to sell their bonds and currencies en masse, which would have collapsed their respective economies. And of course, Until the end of the cold war US made billions every year by selling them weaponry, but the EU has since become self-reliant on that field, though budgets collapsed with the USSR (and is one of the points I agree with Trump that most European countries have to raise their military investment in some way or another).

melbye said:
Eagle367 said:

Actually he's not wrong because essentially Trump just threw all of you under the bus and you're here defending him that's the comical irony, whether someone supports Trump or not, voted for him or not you all got thrown under the bus by him. Putin just made the whole US basically look like fools.