By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

McDonaldsGuy said:
Bill Clinton told Trump to run in early 2015.

Why did Bill Clinton do that?

Because he thought it would be an easy win for his corrupt wife.

Around the Network
ShadowSoldier said:
Canadian Here.....Seeing many in this thread cape for Trump...I'm sorry You're country is fucked. Russia has infiltrated every level of your government.

Our country is just fine, thanks. Don't believe the media hysteria so easily. Our leaders always have to have a boogeyman. Hell, it's like the glue that holds our society together. 15 years ago it was Iraq, the Taliban, and Bin Laden. Now it just happens to be Russian and Putin. Same old story, different country and dictator, we're used to it by now. It's all a bunch of hype, scapegoating, and fear mongering.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I understand the premise, but honestly Trump's demeanor is concerning. I don't believe that Russia has totally infiltrated the government of the US and has Trump compromised (though I still wouldn't be totally surprised if Putin did have something on Trump), but why is she shitting on his allies in the process? I understand wanting to normalize relations with Russia, and I think the hysteria surrounding Trump's comments at the summit are probably overblown (I've yet to watch it, though from what I heard he blamed both sides for the issues in their relationship?), but why did he have to shit on the EU and Merkel? We all know what the new pipeline is gonna do in giving Russia economic influence over Germany, but why mention it in the first place? I think the whole issue is a total clusterfuck at this point, and honestly I have no clue who to believe any longer. Pretty sad state of affairs these days... sigh*.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

The faux outrage and the MSM going insane after the summit is great to see.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

from alpha dog to lap dog.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

The outrage is justified. The guy literally threw his own country under the bus.

jason1637 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

The outrage is justified. The guy literally threw his own country under the bus.

This is what happens when you put a KGB agent up against a KFC agent.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
jason1637 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Not really. Faux outrage at best. We'll see what MSM cooks up next. They move on to one hysteria to the next on a weekly basis. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

McDonaldsGuy said:
Soundwave said:

Trumpkins don't believe anything even when the truth is staring them straight in the face.

This is the same candidate who said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Obama said Romney's foreign policy belonged in the 1980s because of his comments on Russia.

Obama said Russia wasn't a threat to the USA and was a "regional power" that was "acting out of weakness" after the invasion of Crimea. Obama said he was more worried about a nuke going off in the middle of Manhattan than Russia.

You lost and now you're throwing a temper tantrum. You never expected to lose.

User was moderated for trolling - Aura7541

Do you really not see the difference between what Obama was referring to and what ended up happening in the election of 2016? Obama wasn't afraid of Russia as a military power being a threat to us or even the EU and that still holds true, but meddling with our elections is not something anyone really saw coming. Geez you'll bend over backwards for any dumb stuff the right wing propaganda tells you.

Nothing is going to happen. Trump flips flops on matters almost all the time. He wants to believe Putin and get along with Russia in anyway possible it seems. People are painting Putin as everything he says as 100% false though.