By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Trump Sides With Russia Against the United States.

PwerlvlAmy said:
jason1637 said:

The outrage is justified. The guy literally threw his own country under the bus.

Not really. Faux outrage at best. We'll see what MSM cooks up next. They move on to one hysteria to the next on a weekly basis. 

I don't understand this mindset of supporting everything the person you support and always acting pike it's you against the media. It's fine to admit the person you're supporting has made a mistake and should back peddle. Reading some of these posts from Trump supporters is really worrying and kinda cultish.

Around the Network
melbye said:
Eagle367 said:
The US is a mess right now and the rest of the world is enjoying laughing at you

Only people i am laughing at is the crazy leftists and MSM that have been on a temper-tantrum since November 8th 2016

Haha! Yeah, subverting your own country just to spite the news media is really showing 'em who's boss and is completely rational!

I swear if Trump said he had a problem with food tomorrow on Twitter, most of his base would starve to nothing.

jason1637 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Not really. Faux outrage at best. We'll see what MSM cooks up next. They move on to one hysteria to the next on a weekly basis. 

I don't understand this mindset of supporting everything the person you support and always acting pike it's you against the media. It's fine to admit the person you're supporting has made a mistake and should back peddle. Reading some of these posts from Trump supporters is really worrying and kinda cultish.

It is the US State Cult - "support Trump no matter how terrible he is, he won the election for us!"

What did he do for you, personally? How has he helped you out? Does all this stupidity represent you?

The Trump supporters do not think independently. And that is why we're getting all the "as if Hillary would have been any better" apologetics. I think the reason they keep doing that is because Trump himself keeps whining about Hillary and Obama, as though they've been the ones running the country for the last year and a half. It's a testament to his complete and utter incompetence.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Nem said:

It is astounding that Trump believes Putin more than his own secret services. Next he is going to tell us how non-fixed the Russian elections are...

I think I am getting old, but back in the day all liberals told me over and over again about the corporate media and its condensed ownership and how the intelligence agencies lied us into the Iraq war and how the Patriot act was treason etc. etc.

Now it's just obey the MSM, CIA and NSA, do not dare to question! How did they flip the liberals so much?

numberwang said:
Nem said:

It is astounding that Trump believes Putin more than his own secret services. Next he is going to tell us how non-fixed the Russian elections are...

I think I am getting old, but back in the day all liberals told me over and over again about the corporate media and its condensed ownership and how the intelligence agencies lied us into the Iraq war and how the Patriot act was treason etc. etc.

Now it's just obey the MSM, CIA and NSA, do not dare to question! How did they flip the liberals so much?

First, i don't care for what you label liberals. You in the US don't even know what the left and right is and confuse social issues with political issues.Newsflash: you got two right wing parties. You don't even know what the left is. You confuse left with progressive social ideals and then enjoy mixing that with SJW for a whole stew pot of disinformation.

As for what happened with the Iraq war, i have no idea. I told you nothing of the sort, of that i am pretty sure. The proof talks. There's proof now, there's indictments, there's criminals. Whatever corruption or mistakes led to the Iraq war, go ask your dearest Bush Jr. But one thing is for sure, i never uttered the words that the American secret services aren't to be trusted.

It reminds me of what happened just a couple of days ago, where one of the members of the FBI is being grilled in the senate by violent Republic senators for daring to have an opinion. What people say is right. We are all laughing at the USA atm. Putin is having the best of laughs with his inner circle, i can guarantee you that.

Around the Network
numberwang said:
Nem said:

The CIA and FBI do make mistakes but that doesn't man you should trust a enemy more. Especially when you run the CIA anf FBI.

Can you imagine if Carter said "Damn, the FBI and CIA are REALLY incompetent... I know, Leonid Brezhnev! He'll get the KGB to help us get to the bottom of this Soviet infiltration of the US! He's a man who gets things done." Not just that, but in public with press all around?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

numberwang said:

Obama in October 2016:

'There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's election... voter fraud not to be found.. whenever you [Trump] lose you start blaming somebody else... no evidence of rigging, I advice Mr. Trump to stop whining'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc

So he was wrong then and Trump is wrong now? Is that your point?

I think that politic topics should not be at all allowed here...This is pathetic really.

OH and for the guy who opened this thread : I support Trump at 99% on this move and I believe like him, that FBI is corrupted and doesn't work for your interest.

USA openly interfered into our election in France, Putin just did nothing at all.

What a distortion. He saying that he doesn't see reason for Russia to do it doesn't equal Russia didn't nor does it mean he is saying CIA is wrong or lying.

But anything to go against it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."