By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pulls out of Iran nuclear agreement

NobleTeam360 said:
OdinHades said:

An all out nuclear war would probably end with more like 100 % reduction of the human population if not the extinction of life itself on this planet altogether.

100% is a reasonable and acceptable result. 

Well, at least afterwards nobody would give a flying fuck about it, I guess. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
KManX89 said:
Machiavellian said:

Actually because of all the crazy talk from Trump is what got South Korea to start thinking that its best to get the US out of their affairs then worry about NK having Nukes.  Things started before Trump and his mouth during the Winter Olympics.  NK and SK goal has always been to become united into one regime to control their space. 

You believe Trump tough talk convinced NK to denuclearize but instead its Trump talks that got South Korea to think about getting US troops and US interest out of the area.  This is why talks moved quickly with NK and SK, and then NK and China.  China wants dominance in that area and is more than happy to let Trump stroke himself if the US gets out so they can move in.  SK probably is thinking, I rather have the enemy I know then the fool I cannot predict running amok and starting a war no one wants.  With anything political, its not the stuff you see but the stuff happening behind the scenes that is really moving things.

So yes, I give Trump all the praise that he moved things along towards this moment but its not exactly what you think it is and the outcome will not favor the US.

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking Trump denuclearized NK, the NK media themselves said he had nothing to do with it and warned the US not to mislead the world into believing so.

hmmm, I did not think what i wrote gave the impression I was giving Trump benefit for denuclearizing NK.  Instead, I was stating that because of him, China, NK and SK believe they can remove the US from their affairs and China believes they can be the big stick in the region.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/watch-netanyahu-praises-trump-for-withdrawing-from-iran-nuclear-deal

Siding with Israel against the rest of the west? Hitler 2.0 confirmed.

KManX89 said:
Machiavellian said:

Actually because of all the crazy talk from Trump is what got South Korea to start thinking that its best to get the US out of their affairs then worry about NK having Nukes.  Things started before Trump and his mouth during the Winter Olympics.  NK and SK goal has always been to become united into one regime to control their space. 

You believe Trump tough talk convinced NK to denuclearize but instead its Trump talks that got South Korea to think about getting US troops and US interest out of the area.  This is why talks moved quickly with NK and SK, and then NK and China.  China wants dominance in that area and is more than happy to let Trump stroke himself if the US gets out so they can move in.  SK probably is thinking, I rather have the enemy I know then the fool I cannot predict running amok and starting a war no one wants.  With anything political, its not the stuff you see but the stuff happening behind the scenes that is really moving things.

So yes, I give Trump all the praise that he moved things along towards this moment but its not exactly what you think it is and the outcome will not favor the US.

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking Trump denuclearized NK, the NK media themselves said he had nothing to do with it and warned the US not to mislead the world into believing so.

LOL. I guess you believe that all the animals of the forest cried for the death of Kim Jong Il, also? Or that he caught a unicorn? Or played a perfect game of golf his first time? There is no NK media. It's NK propaganda controlled by the state.

I get it, you guys will twist everything so that Trump receives no credit for anything. But, to use NK propaganda as proof? That's a new low. Of course, you completely ignore the fact that they let us fly in and take out 3 prisoners, with nothing in return. And they are meeting with us. Not England. Not France. Not Germany. Us. They are scared shitless about what Trump might do to them, so they are playing nice. 

Last edited by thismeintiel - on 11 May 2018

In the end, the US is run by the military-industrial complex. They tax the American people 2000$ USD+ each and give the money to this faction.

The moment the conflict with ISIS is done, they move onto starting a new one. The latest budget by Trump increases the US military budget 165 billion over the next 2 years. Now they are triggering a conflict to justify it.

Israel's war on Syria is the beginning of it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
OdinHades said:

An all out nuclear war would probably end with more like 100 % reduction of the human population if not the extinction of life itself on this planet altogether.

Just let me play Shenmue 3, and FFVIIR first.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

deskpro2k3 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Just let me play Shenmue 3, and FFVIIR first.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the heat death of the universe will come way sooner than FF VII Remake. =/

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

So, he's either a moron or he's doing this because of some shady deal he has with Israel and Russia. I don't know what's worse though

Puppyroach said:
So, he's either a moron or he's doing this because of some shady deal he has with Israel and Russia. I don't know what's worse though

This post makes no sense.  Russia is one of the biggest supporters of the 2015 Iran deal and is the closest thing Iran has to an ally that isn't a puppet like Assad or Nasrallah.  Russia is the last country that would engage in a 'shady deal' to kill a deal they pushed for and to reimpose sanctions on Iran.

Trump wants to not only put a stop to Iran's nuclear program for good, he also wants stop Iran's ballistic missile program, it's funding for terrorists like the Houthis and Hezbollah, and get Iran out of Syria.  All of those things become much easier when he can bring the full weight of US sanctions against Iran's economy, and reimposing the sanctions now is easier than reimposing the sanctions when the nuclear deal's restrictions expire in the coming years.  That's what Trump is thinking.