By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pulls out of Iran nuclear agreement

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Except Trump didn't, he just cancelled the deal without discussing this with the other signatories. If he really would have wanted a rewrite he would have discussed this long before the deadline, but he didn't.

It's not even legally binding and he demanded that Iran allow IAEA to access their military bases almost a year ago ... 

Ljink96 said:

And now we'll get people bitching about gas prices again, and why they're going up. I could fill up my tank for much cheaper than it was before the deal. There must be some benefit he saw for himself by pulling out because if he didn't, the Iran deal would have still been in place like NAFTA. NAFTA benefits people like Trump, so hell no he isn't getting rid of that deal that he claims was "the worst deal ever made". The hypocrisy of this man is stunning.

Umm no, it's thanks to shale that the gas prices were lowering ... 

Has nothing to do with the deal as shown in this chart ... (gas prices started free falling six months ago before the deal was announced) 

Around the Network

So when will Bolton pull a false flag?

Ljink96 said:
Obama Cures Cancer

Trump: Ctrl+Z

I mean seriously, this is this man's only motive. To undo everything Obama did and on his part, get nothing productive done, lol. Just 1.5 more years before we know who's replacing him.

Reminder that Obama funded 'regime change' in Syria with billions for Jihadists and toppled Libya into chaos. Bush and Obama were the biggest warmongers in recent US history. Trump ended ISIS and brought peace to Korea.

numberwang said:
Ljink96 said:
Obama Cures Cancer

Trump: Ctrl+Z

I mean seriously, this is this man's only motive. To undo everything Obama did and on his part, get nothing productive done, lol. Just 1.5 more years before we know who's replacing him.

Reminder that Obama funded 'regime change' in Syria with billions for Jihadists and toppled Libya into chaos. Bush and Obama were the biggest warmongers in recent US history. Trump ended ISIS and brought peace to Korea.

lol

We can argue about how much Trump contributed to the current situation in Korea, but ISIS really?
First, ISIS is not yet defeated. Secondly, just because something happened during his period of office, doesn't mean he actively contributed to it. Americas engagement in the conflict with ISIS hasn't really changed after Trumps election.

numberwang said:

lol Kim went behind Trump's back to talk peace with the S.Korean President. I highly doubt Trump has anything to do with it.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 10 May 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Bernie Sanders comments with historical observation on this situation, eye opening indeed

I don't think the deal was a solid one, but at the same time I only see us losing face by backing out now.

Rab said:

Bernie Sanders comments with historical observation on this situation, eye opening indeed

an insight that should be eye opening to plenty of chicken hawks commenting here. 

may Freya keep this man healthy for a presidential run in 2020

I support this action.

Trump, Israel hardliners, and the Saudi Wahabis are all against the Shia governments (Iran, Syria, Iraq) that are keeping ISIL under control. Theory: That without the Shia governments, most of the islamic world will become ISIL, giving Israel hardliners and muslim haters worldwide just cause to exterminate most of the world's muslims.

Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion. Theory: The concentration of the world's wealth is causing this growth. Islam is submission before pride. Wealth is the embodiment of pride. By taking and building the western world on middle eastern oil, we are directly causing Islam to spread and replace Judaism and Christianity in the western world.