By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pulls out of Iran nuclear agreement

President Trump yesterday announced our withdrawal from the 2015 nuclear accord with Iran despite no violation thereof by the latter according to our own experts.

No-bel! No-bel! No-bel!

Around the Network

Good deal on Trumps part. I applaud the decision.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

"No one has any clue on the day after. There is no strategy,"

But if anyone is shocked, they have missed Trump rolling the dice over the last 16 months.

The President fires people before he finds replacements, makes up policy on the fly, decided to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un seemingly on a whim, and slashed away at Obamacare without offering a replacement.

He follows his gut, doesn't sweat the details and thinks he's his own best adviser. He breaks things and sees where the pieces land.

PwerlvlAmy said:

Next year if they have Nuclear weapons, then dont bitch about it, and remember Trump is the reason why.

Yes I am behind the President.

Iran wasnt going to not develop nuclear weapons under that shit deal? if you think that i have a bridge to sell you.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Next year if they have Nuclear weapons, then dont bitch about it, and remember Trump is the reason why.

You honestly think they stopped developing them because Obama paid them not to? I got a bridge I'd like to show you. It's up for sale, I promise. Hell, most of the free money we've been giving them has probably been going towards developing them. 

LiquorandGunFun said:
Iran wasnt going to not develop nuclear weapons under that shit deal? if you think that i have a bridge to sell you.

They promised not to do so for 12years.
And they where cutting back drastically on the stuff that goes into makeing them.

As well as allowing people to come look, to follow their progress.

Trump lies is all, and people just swallow it.

thismeintiel said:
JRPGfan said:

You honestly think they stopped developing them because Obama paid them not to? I got a bridge I'd like to show you. It's up for sale, I promise. Hell, most of the free money we've been giving them has probably been going towards developing them. 

Yes I do.

Why? because they where allowing people to come look, at their progess and where cutting back on the stuff that goes into makeing them. The "deal" was they wouldnt make any Nukes for 12 more years.

So yes, even with the "deal" in place their still makeing them, but its 12years out,.... vs now, they might have nukes next year.

JRPGfan said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

They promised not to do so for 12years.
And they where cutting back drastically on the stuff that goes into makeing them.

As well as allowing people to come look, to follow their progress.

Trump lies is all, and people just swallow it.

they could not even inspect "militqary installations"

im not taking "promise" from a terrorist funding government.

Im sorry Trump isnt your neville chamberlain. Plus just attacking trump saying he lies, isnt proof of anything. Just typical hate of the man.

Now back to that bridge to sell to you

I don't know enough about it to know if I should be outraged or extremely outraged.