By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump pulls out of Iran nuclear agreement

For any of you that think Trump destroying the Iran nuclear deal, you're insane.

Ask yourself, how many hostile countries are going to let other countries they see as adversarial come into THEIR land, and inspect THEM?

NOW, Iran can make whatever they want without the U.S. inspecting them at all.

Why people can still listen to Trump is beyond me. The man lies and gets caught in said lies mere hours later.

-He tells you he's going to make Mexico pay for his racist wall, yet constantly trying to make congress force the tax payers to pay for it.

-He tells you social security will be safe, yet he and the republicans are trying to attack your entitlements right now.

-Tells you that you're going to have such "great healthcare", yet is doing everything in their power to destroy the Affordable care act WITHOUT any replacement.

-Tells you everyone will benefit from his tax cuts, it's only the big businesses and rich people seeing the benefits. While at the same time, big businesses taking part in the tax cuts are close stores, firing people, and buying back their own stocks.

Look, every president had his downside, sure. But Trump's falsehoods are blatant and hurt the country more than any president by far. You even have long time republicans like Richard Painter turning democrat JUST so he can fight Trump. What does that tell you?

JRPGfan, people are going to believe and see whatever they want without doing research. Sometimes, it doesn't really pay to try to dispute them no matter what facts you have.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Good deal on Trumps part. I applaud the decision.

Next year if they have Nuclear weapons, then dont bitch about it, and remember Trump is the reason why.

Iran probably won't have nuclear weapons within the next 10 years with or without the deal.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

JRPGfan said:
thismeintiel said:

You honestly think they stopped developing them because Obama paid them not to? I got a bridge I'd like to show you. It's up for sale, I promise. Hell, most of the free money we've been giving them has probably been going towards developing them. 

Yes I do.

Why? because they where allowing people to come look, at their progess and where cutting back on the stuff that goes into makeing them. The "deal" was they wouldnt make any Nukes for 12 more years.

So yes, even with the "deal" in place their still makeing them, but its 12years out,.... vs now, they might have nukes next year.

Oh, because they promised, huh? I'm guessing you'd be the kind of person who would entrust your financials to a known embezzler and gambling addict because he promised he wouldn't steal from you. Iran is not to be trusted. And the agreement gives them too much power to delay inspections, as well as not covering military bases. In essence, it accomplishes nothing but giving a known sponsor of terrorism more money to do so. 

That's great. They weren't following it anyway.

If only Trump's father knew how to pull out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
Yes I am behind the President.

Iran wasnt going to not develop nuclear weapons under that shit deal? if you think that i have a bridge to sell you.

You should educate yourself by watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnZ_CeTqyM

Theres was basically no chance Iran could've built any nuclear weapons with that deal. With no deal though? They can do whatever they want.

thismeintiel said:
JRPGfan said:

Yes I do.

Why? because they where allowing people to come look, at their progess and where cutting back on the stuff that goes into makeing them. The "deal" was they wouldnt make any Nukes for 12 more years.

So yes, even with the "deal" in place their still makeing them, but its 12years out,.... vs now, they might have nukes next year.

Oh, because they promised, huh? I'm guessing you'd be the kind of person who would entrust your financials to a known embezzler and gambling addict because he promised he wouldn't steal from you. Iran is not to be trusted. And the agreement gives them too much power to delay inspections, as well as not covering military bases. In essence, it accomplishes nothing but giving a known sponsor of terrorism more money to do so. 

no, not because they promised, because international nuclear scientists are confirming every few months that no nuclear efforts are taking place. 

the deal was in place to allow the international community to check this independently and NOT taking Iran's word for it. 

please inform yourself before making such a stupid, uninformed rethorical question.

on a side note, the money that was unfrozen was already Iran's money. it's no financial support. it's like a burglar returning money he stole from you if you agree to let him check your house every now and then, then when you do accept his deal to receive your money back he still spits in your face and tells you to fuck off. 

that's a much more correct analogy

So now Iran are free from the deal and have an increased influence in the middle east.

Nem said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
Yes I am behind the President.

Iran wasnt going to not develop nuclear weapons under that shit deal? if you think that i have a bridge to sell you.

You should educate yourself by watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnZ_CeTqyM

Theres was basically no chance Iran could've built any nuclear weapons with that deal. With no deal though? They can do whatever they want.

John Oliver!?  LOL  no need to waste my time.

Edit: im still laughing you used the word "Educate"  LMAO ROFL  this man doesnt educate anymore than jon stewart, or that other anti-semite guy they have on daily show now, i forget his name because it doesnt even matter.

Last edited by LiquorandGunFun - on 09 May 2018

setsunatenshi said:
thismeintiel said:

no, not because they promised, because international nuclear scientists are confirming every few months that no nuclear efforts are taking place. 

the deal was in place to allow the international community to check this independently and NOT taking Iran's word for it. 

please inform yourself before making such a stupid, uninformed rethorical question.

on a side note, the money that was unfrozen was already Iran's money. it's no financial support. it's like a burglar returning money he stole from you if you agree to let him check your house every now and then, then when you do accept his deal to receive your money back he still spits in your face and tells you to fuck off. 

that's a much more correct analogy

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/majid-rafizadeh/iran-breached-the-nuclear_b_9977768.html

Sounds like a great country to trust to their "promises"