Variety Kit 17 20.24%

Both 5 5.95%

None 55 65.48%

Results please 3 3.57%

Total:84

Still at 33% attactrate, little bit higher

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Mini games and cardboard.... no thanks.
Surprised the vote for "none" isnt higher than it is.
These mini game are basically shovelware, that are only getting sold on a gimmick/novelty of useing cardboard.

That said I dont even have a switch yet, so Im not a potential costumer anyways.

I'm not going to buy it anytime soon, but I may get it eventually.

JRPGfan said:

Mini games and cardboard.... no thanks.
Surprised the vote for "none" isnt higher than it is.
These mini game are basically shovelware, that are only getting sold on a gimmick/novelty of useing cardboard.

That said I dont even have a switch yet, so Im not a potential costumer anyways.

When it was showcased to families and journalists, a lot of them said they were surprised how deep the actual games were. It seemed they expected shovelware but were surprised it wasn't.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

Do they come with software that allows me to play as a giant robot, or make a working RC car with infra red vision? 

Anybody who pretends like Nintendo is just selling cardboard for $70-80 is either ignorant or a troll.

Not necessarily. There are also people who are legitimate idiots.

kirby007 said:

Still at 33% attactrate, little bit higher

Attach rate for first party games is one of the stats that my recently created thread tracks (Switch Gamers Club). Will be interesting to see if either one or even both of the two Labo kits can get above 20%.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I'm definitely getting the variety pack. I'm really excited about the piano and the motorcycle. The motorcycle game looks really fun, especially since you can take pictures of objects to customize your tracks. My game night group is going to have a ball putting them all together.

I cant get my head around this. If it's a sucess it's proof people will buy anything with the Nintendo logo in it.
It's cardboard. Why does it cost 70/80$? Why don't you buy a game instead? >.< This tires me.

I won't be giving the grabo to any labo,but if I bought one I'd pick up the variety kit. Looks pretty fun

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nem said:

I cant get my head around this. If it's a sucess it's proof people will buy anything with the Nintendo logo in it.
It's cardboard. Why does it cost 70/80$? Why don't you buy a game instead? >.< This tires me.

It includes software....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yay, Kirby used my idea

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames