Robot kit 4 4.76%

Variety Kit 17 20.24%

Both 5 5.95%

None 55 65.48%

Results please 3 3.57%

Total:84

Anyone I can get my Caucasian hands on!

I mean it bro.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
DreadPirateRoberts said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
One look at those results and my faith in gamers has slightly been restored.

No doubt.  How DARE people have different interests than you!

I got some old card board boxes if you wanna buy them. I'm sure you could make all kinds of crazy stuff with them. 

A true gamer will get both,
there's so much more
to gain then loose.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'll use my Wii U cardboard box to play LABO.

AlfredoTurkey said:

I got some old card board boxes if you wanna buy them. I'm sure you could make all kinds of crazy stuff with them. 

Do they come with software that allows me to play as a giant robot, or make a working RC car with infra red vision? 

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

None!

I love my Switch but even my two young Daughters were like “Nintendo Is asking me to spend this much of my allowance on cardboard?”

When your children think it’s stupid, that’s enough for me to scream....PASS!

None  

Yeah no thanks, playing with cardboard is not exactly my idea of spending a fun evening. But hey, to each his/her own of course.

curl-6 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Do they come with software that allows me to play as a giant robot, or make a working RC car with infra red vision? 

Anybody who pretends like Nintendo is just selling cardboard for $70-80 is either ignorant or a troll.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

None of them. Not really interested in labo myself, but I'm curious to see how it ends up selling.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread