Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Labo are you gonna grabo

Which labo will you get

Robot kit 4 4.76%

Variety Kit 17 20.24%

Both 5 5.95%

None 55 65.48%

Results please 3 3.57%

Total:84

If I ever pick up one of them, it's going to be the variety kit because it's more... varied.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Asking on a gaming website probably won't get you the best results. Ask the casuals (if they are aware of it) then you would get a better response. Judging by the amount of views the reveal got, i think it's safe to say it's gonna be pretty big. Just not that big on forum dwellers though.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Don't you mean "Which Labo are you Going to Grabo?"

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

kirby007 said:

I am interested what we get vs what a normal person would get

personally im a fan of the robot ( 80 euro ) , but for girls i would get the variety kit.( 70 euro )

how about you?

How old are these girls? Sorry thats the first thing that came to my mind.

Last edited by Nozz-A-La - on 16 March 2018

These are kids toys. They look fantastic for kids. I don't have kids, so i will not be getting Labo.

Around the Network

Anecdotal evidence but 1/3th is getting something even in our environment

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Variety pack

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I have kids and don't trust them with my Switch. No Labo for me.

I might get the variety kit for my brother for his birthday.

I may not get one, but I dare someone to use their creative imaginations and utilize Labo to the full extent.

This video alone really shows the potential.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DleXxy_QJvM