By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sonic Forces sells more on Switch than any other console combined

If it proves anything it's that people who own a PS4 or Xbox One have better taste when it comes to games which feature a blue hedgehog.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

"But third party games don't sell on Nintendo consoles"

Lol.

People need to realize that Nintendo fans simply have different tastes compared to PS / Xbox fans.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Qwark said:
If it proves anything it's that people who own a PS4 or Xbox One have better taste when it comes to games which feature a blue hedgehog.

*Looks at the best selling PS4 games and sees nothing but yearly iterations of Fifa and CoD*

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
Qwark said:

*Looks at the best selling PS4 games and sees nothing but yearly iterations of Fifa and CoD*

Isn't GTA V the best selling PS4 game and didn't Uncharted and Horizon both sell north of 7.5 million in one year. Also non of those games feature a blue hedgehog.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

And yet Sega announces a Sega Genesis Classics collection...on PS4 and Xbone...and not Switch. When will they learn, lol.

Around the Network

Not something I would boast xD Hopefully Sonic Team can get their shit together

Barkley said:

Oh dear, how did that many people on Switch get tricked into buying it?

Though the switch version is superior, it only runs at 30fps and the less you see of that game the better.

I thought it ran worse than the PS4 and XB1 versions?

That's a bad thing, tho.

PwerlvlAmy said:
sonic should just be exclusive to Nintendo or just give the IP to Nintendo is what I really want xD

Don't you ever try to take Sonic from me again!

Qwark said:

its not nice to lie like that :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick