By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sonic Forces sells more on Switch than any other console combined

Yeah, I've heard that game isn't very good, so I'm not sure if that's so great..?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
Qwark said:
If it proves anything it's that people who own a PS4 or Xbox One have better taste when it comes to games which feature a blue hedgehog.

*Looks at the best selling PS4 games and sees nothing but yearly iterations of Fifa and CoD*

Just because those games sell amazingly well does not mean that nothing else does.

While it is nice that the Switch is proving the old "third party games don't sell on Nintendo systems" adage wrong, I'm not sure Sonic Forces of all games is the best poster boy for the cause.

RolStoppable said:
Moral of the story: Nintendo fans never learn and continue to be gullible.

Morale of the story: Fanboys will say stupid things like that.

GoOnKid said:
KLAMarine said:
I enjoyed the game. Made myself an adorable pink bunny with a punk look.

That sounds cool, actually!

Yeah, I like it

Qwark said:
If it proves anything it's that people who own a PS4 or Xbox One have better taste when it comes to games which feature a blue hedgehog.

What other games feature blue hedgehogs?

Around the Network

Steamspy has the game at almost 30k units sold.
http://steamspy.com/app/637100

Looks like Valve's efforts in selling the right games to the right customers is working.

Last edited by caffeinade - on 14 March 2018

like vgc is official numbers, lol.

This is only good if it mean they'll bring us a Sonic Unleashed/Generations doublepack on Switch.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
This is only good if it mean they'll bring us a Sonic Unleashed/Generations doublepack on Switch.

Or better yet, you know, an actual new quality Sonic game.

curl-6 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Or better yet, you know, an actual new quality Sonic game.

That goes without saying, though I don't have much faith in them after screwing up a winning formula.