By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long before Nin releases a completely new, non Switch related product?

 

When will Nin release another completely new product?

1-2 years 5 10.64%
 
3-4 years 6 12.77%
 
5-6 years 17 36.17%
 
7-8 years 6 12.77%
 
10 years 0 0%
 
More than 10 years 6 12.77%
 
Switch 4 life! 4 8.51%
 
See Results 3 6.38%
 
Total:47
Bandorr said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

It will be pretty hilarious seeing people trying to get used to that horrendous controller all over again

I tried to play Goldeneye 64 not so long ago, long story short: i felt like i had to left hands.

Picked up one last month in my closest. I have no clue how I played with that thing before. Did I use to have three hands?

How did I ever use that? It has three handholds. I am just baffled how I ever played Golden eye with it.

LMAO!

Bro, i couldnt get past the part of the guy in the fucking bathroom! Im not even kidding!

It's like i didn't know how to aim, run and shoot at the same time.



Around the Network

If the Switch is super sueccssful Sony and Microsoft may follow and make a hybrid as well. But who knows just a guess at this point.



1080p Switch VR in 2020, along with metroid prime 4 and mario kart VR.



SuperNova said:
Errorist76 said:

I love Nine Inch Nails!


Btw now that Doom has released on Switch...Trent Reznor did the OST for it, right?!

Well, beaten to it. :P

Actually the guy who did do the DOOM 2016 soundtrack had a pretty awesome process to get to a unique sound, He's had some really interesteing panels about it.

 

Oh you’re right, I confused it. It was Mick Gordon with contributions of sound design and IDM mastermind Richard Devine.

Trent Reznor/NiN did the Quake Soundtrack back then!

 

p.s. Happy to see some fellow NiN fans on here. There is still hope on VGC!



Errorist76 said:

I love Nine Inch Nails!

Btw now that Doom has released on Switch...Trent Reznor did the OST for it, right?!

Errorist76 said:
SuperNova said:

Well, beaten to it. :P

Actually the guy who did do the DOOM 2016 soundtrack had a pretty awesome process to get to a unique sound, He's had some really interesteing panels about it.

Oh you’re right, I confused it. It was Mick Gordon with contributions of sound design and IDM mastermind Richard Devine.

Trent Reznor/NiN did the Quake Soundtrack back then!

p.s. Happy to see some fellow NiN fans on here. There is still hope on VGC!

Well, will Switch end up being like everyday is exactly the same, or will it get NiN fans closer to God?



Around the Network
EricHiggin said:

Well, will Switch end up being like everyday is exactly the same, or will it get NiN fans closer to God?

Either way, I can find Happiness in Slavery to Nintendo :D



sundin13 said:
EricHiggin said:

Well, will Switch end up being like everyday is exactly the same, or will it get NiN fans closer to God?

Either way, I can find Happiness in Slavery to Nintendo :D

Just as long as you don't bite the hand that feeds you right? lol



For some reason I thought this thread was about Nine Inch Nails.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:

For some reason I thought this thread was about Nine Inch Nails.

Oh, it is.

Me, I'm not complaining. Everything is right where it belongs.



Nine Inch Nails are releasing games now?