By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long before Nin releases a completely new, non Switch related product?

When will Nin release another completely new product?

1-2 years 5 10.64%

3-4 years 6 12.77%

5-6 years 17 36.17%

7-8 years 6 12.77%

10 years 0 0%

More than 10 years 6 12.77%

Switch 4 life! 4 8.51%

See Results 3 6.38%

Total:47

Seriously, though, why did you put NiN? Are you referring to Nintendo?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

4ds

Bandorr said:
Probably N64 classic just around the corner.

This

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

ThisGuyFooks said:
Bandorr said:

Picked up one last month in my closest. I have no clue how I played with that thing before. Did I use to have three hands?

How did I ever use that? It has three handholds. I am just baffled how I ever played Golden eye with it.

LMAO!

Bro, i couldnt get past the part of the guy in the fucking bathroom! Im not even kidding!

It's like i didn't know how to aim, run and shoot at the same time.

I'm in the camp that loved that controller.  The analog stick was great back then.  I will say unlike my other NiNtendo controllers my N64 controllers didn't last for shit, the analog was really played out in all 4 of them.  I need to find some new ones one of these days so I can break it out again.

Azuren said:

Yes I am. Same reason why anyone else uses Ninty, Big N, PS, MS, XB, etc. The fact that Switch is also part of the title and initial post, seemed pretty clear what it was about as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen anyone else question such short forms unless they are brand new to the concept, or trying to figure out what to call the Xbox One X for example. I can understand the jokers, but I would think a thread about Nine Inch Nails wouldn't talk about the Switch and it's future, and would be in the music discussion section.

If I would have put Nin would that have made more sense somehow? I just use capital N's since PS, MS, and XB, all use caps as well, but using NIN seemed to much like Nine Inch Nails, so I use NiN with a lower case 'i' instead. Is it really a requirement that I add the 'ty' to be understood by the community?

Around the Network

Nine Inch Nails, i havnt heard them of them in AGES!!!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

EricHiggin said:
Azuren said:

Yes I am. Same reason why anyone else uses Ninty, Big N, PS, MS, XB, etc. The fact that Switch is also part of the title and initial post, seemed pretty clear what it was about as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen anyone else question such short forms unless they are brand new to the concept, or trying to figure out what to call the Xbox One X for example. I can understand the jokers, but I would think a thread about Nine Inch Nails wouldn't talk about the Switch and it's future, and would be in the music discussion section.

If I would have put Nin would that have made more sense somehow? I just use capital N's since PS, MS, and XB, all use caps as well, but using NIN seemed to much like Nine Inch Nails, so I use NiN with a lower case 'i' instead. Is it really a requirement that I add the 'ty' to be understood by the community?

Then why not say Nin? Seriously, the capitalization just confuses.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

AlfredoTurkey said:

Nine Inch Nails are releasing games now?

I thought Nine Inch Nails released a game as promotional material for Year Zer0? Man, that's a fantastic album.

Inside sources say that Nine Inch Nails will be releasing an electric toothbrush when they're done with the Switch.

First they need to put out the Tegra X2 version.

Ljink96 said:
Quality of Life Joycon.

I was going to say everyone forgot about QoF, but it was mentioned only a few posts in

Last edited by TomaTito - on 05 December 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"