By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long before Nin releases a completely new, non Switch related product?

When will Nin release another completely new product?

1-2 years 5 10.64%

3-4 years 6 12.77%

5-6 years 17 36.17%

7-8 years 6 12.77%

10 years 0 0%

More than 10 years 6 12.77%

Switch 4 life! 4 8.51%

See Results 3 6.38%

Total:47
EricHiggin said:
Azuren said:

Then why not say Nin? Seriously, the capitalization just confuses.

Done. Hopefully this solves the problem, but I have my doubts.

I feel the damage may have already been done.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:
EricHiggin said:

Done. Hopefully this solves the problem, but I have my doubts.

I feel the damage may have already been done.

Don't know if 'damage' is the right word. I actually think this thread may have contributed much more to some people's lives here than speculating about another Nintendo console.

Errorist76 said:
Flilix said:

Why don't you just write 'Nintendo'?

I was just asking that myself. 

What about a new Nine Inch Nails album btw?!

I also think the How to Destroy Angels stuff Trent is doing with his wife is f'in ACE!

Probably the same reason the site is called VGChartz?

BTW? F'IN?

EricHiggin said:
Errorist76 said:

I was just asking that myself. 

What about a new Nine Inch Nails album btw?!

I also think the How to Destroy Angels stuff Trent is doing with his wife is f'in ACE!

Probably the same reason the site is called VGChartz?

BTW? F'IN?

F‘in FIN you mean. FINe

Errorist76 said:
zorg1000 said:

Whoa i had no idea he had a side project with his wife, ill check that out

Oh wow you're in for a treat!!!

!!!! https://vimeo.com/11754815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GqVFa5GBA

Two of the most haunting and goose bump inducing tracks I've ever heard!

Thanks man, im a huge fan of anything involving Trent Reznor, Chino Moreno or Maynard James Keenan

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Oh, I love that this thread become a Nine Inch Nails thread. I love their latest EP, by the way.

Jumpin said:

The deal with NVidea is 10 years, and likely they're going to stick to the Switch platform and iterations of it. It would be stupid of them to make such a deal, go with such a versatile and scalable architecture if they weren't going to continue with it in a similar way that Samsung does Android and Apple does iOS.

We might see a Switch Mini as early as late next year alongside Pokemon. We could see a Switch XL after that which would have a bigger screen and focus more on non-handheld play... that means it could have an open dock, and additional features on the dock. But it's more than likely NVidea will keep updating the chipsets and work with Nintendo to advance the platform in an iterative manner.

Also, what's Nine Inch Nails have to do with it? =D

These seem like opposing ideas.  Since the screen is used for handheld play, why would an XL with a larger screen be more focused on non-handheld play?  I understand that a larger screen would be bulky and thus less ideal for portable, but the screen's sole purpose is for off-tv use and thus handheld-centric.

zorg1000 said:
Errorist76 said:

Oh wow you're in for a treat!!!

!!!! https://vimeo.com/11754815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GqVFa5GBA

Two of the most haunting and goose bump inducing tracks I've ever heard!

Thanks man, im a huge fan of anything involving Trent Reznor, Chino Moreno or Maynard James Keenan

Very welcome...Best thing about this thread is me myself not realising NIN had a new EP out that I had missed! :)

Volterra_90 said:
Oh, I love that this thread become a Nine Inch Nails thread. I love their latest EP, by the way.

I haven't heard that one myself. I listened to basically everything up to Year Zero. I'd say the NIN project is a bit inconsistent in quality, but I have heard the recent eps are good

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Volterra_90 said:

I haven't heard that one myself. I listened to basically everything up to Year Zero. I'd say the NIN project is a bit inconsistent in quality, but I have heard the recent eps are good

Also extremely inconsistent with pacing, his first 4 album had like 5-6 years between each release then he had 4 albums between 2005 and 2008.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.