Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
SpokenTruth said:
Aaaaaaand Trump wants to start a National News Network.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/418284-trump-suggests-government-start-its-own-worldwide-television-network

So he wants his own propaganda network. Why am I not surprised.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/418284-trump-suggests-government-start-its-own-worldwide-television-networ

But Fox News already exists.

SpokenTruth said:
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/418284-trump-suggests-government-start-its-own-worldwide-television-network

Someone needs to tell him about Voice of America. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

forest-spirit said:
SpokenTruth said:

What an old-fashioned and outdated idea. Also, hardly original. We had something like that in Germany back in the 30s and 40s...

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
forest-spirit said:

What an old-fashioned and outdated idea. Also, hardly original. We had something like that in Germany back in the 30s and 40s...

He's becoming more Hitler all the time.

Told you so. -_-

Around the Network

Ha! Haaaaaa! Pants are around my ankles.

Chinese food for breakfast

The more and more Trump tweets about GM and tariffs, the more I understand why he had so many bankruptcies and failed businesses.

Then there's the fact that he's constantly teargassing children across the Tijuana boarder, WAY MORE THAN THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST FEW YEARS.

Good news though, his former lawyer has been found guilty of lying about Russian collusion.

Machiavellian said:
The more and more Trump tweets about GM and tariffs, the more I understand why he had so many bankruptcies and failed businesses.

Don't forget the Dow Jones going negative on the year in the past few weeks alone. 

Yup, the orange buffoon's totally responsible for the booming economy that he inherited from Obama. Looks like he's gonna continue the good-old-fashioned Republican trend of destroying the economy after the Democratic president before them undid their mess. All the signs are there. 

The other day he said he'd release "damning" documents on the Democrats if they don't back off. He's only doing this because he's so spineless.