Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%
 
I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%
 
I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%
 
I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%
 
I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%
 
I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%
 
I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%
 
I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%
 
Total:577
CaptainExplosion said:

The other day he said he'd release "damning" documents on the Democrats if they don't back off. He's only doing this because he's so spineless.

Do you know how many times Trump has made such empty threats in his lifetime.  He always goes down this road when someone is about to put the screws to him then he makes these pointless lies and threats.  If Trump had some damming documents on the Dems, he would have used it a long time ago.  Even if he did have such documents then he should have released it a long time ago.  I highly doubt the Dems are going to fall for those empty threats from the king of empty threats.



Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The other day he said he'd release "damning" documents on the Democrats if they don't back off. He's only doing this because he's so spineless.

Do you know how many times Trump has made such empty threats in his lifetime.  He always goes down this road when someone is about to put the screws to him then he makes these pointless lies and threats.  If Trump had some damming documents on the Dems, he would have used it a long time ago.  Even if he did have such documents then he should have released it a long time ago.  I highly doubt the Dems are going to fall for those empty threats from the king of empty threats.

Empty threats often come from empty heads. I'd try to look at his brain, but I don't have a powerful enough microscope, and good luck looking at his heart, considering the incredible gravitational pull of black holes.



So Michael Cohen admitted to lying to Congress about that Russian Hotel deal during the 2016 Election time frame. Now the cross hairs are directly on Trump Jr. for his testimony to Congress where if things go they way they have, we will be seeing him under Mueller sights. I believe we are entering the end game on this whole story. Its only a matter of time before Trump goes off the rails once his son start to face some real jail time for believing he can lie like his dad.



Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.



Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.

If by great you mean a paradise for white supremacists, rapists and Neo-Nazis, then yes he is.



Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.

Trump is not strengthening the economy, he's riding the good vibes left by Obama. Everything he's doing will be bad for the US in the long run by ruining worldwide relations. 

The only way he's making America great again is if you mean making it a safe haven for racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic rapists and warmongerers.



Runa216 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Trump is strengthening the US economy and is making America Great Again! Trump will easily win a second term as US President against a weak Democrat candidate in 2020.

Trump is not strengthening the economy, he's riding the good vibes left by Obama. Everything he's doing will be bad for the US in the long run by ruining worldwide relations. 

The only way he's making America great again is if you mean making it a safe haven for racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic rapists and warmongerers.

^This.



CaptainExplosion said:
Runa216 said:

Trump is not strengthening the economy, he's riding the good vibes left by Obama. Everything he's doing will be bad for the US in the long run by ruining worldwide relations. 

The only way he's making America great again is if you mean making it a safe haven for racist, xenophobic, mysoginistic rapists and warmongerers.

^This.

Yeah, seems you already said the same thing, I just didn't read it because I was being reactionary to his appallingly stupid post. 



Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

^This.

Yeah, seems you already said the same thing, I just didn't read it because I was being reactionary to his appallingly stupid post. 

I am surprised you guys took the bait.  It just felt like a bait post.



So it seems with Cohen plea deal we finally understand why Trump was so concerned with getting rid of those pesky Russian Sanctions. After following the money we are finally seeing the ties that binds all of these communications together and all the lying and why. The Trump Tower deal in Russian all depended on being financed by a Russian bank which of course was under those sanctions. I guess when we find out what Michael Flynn was trying to negotiate on those same Sanctions including the Trump Tower meeting pretty much the rest of what the hell was going on will get revealed. Personally I thought we would never get to this point and this investigation would have fizzled out but its looking more and more like Trump and company did compromise themselves and got played.