Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
Final-Fan said:
"Social Justice Warriors and White knights are male Feminists that echo and support feminist agenda."
"The average woman is surrounding by a large network of White Knights and Social Justice Warrior and Beat Male orbiters."

Today I learned that all SJWs are male, and that the average woman is outnumbered at least six to one by men.

I know you are joking but that's actually something to think about since a big or even biggest percentage "seems" to be male but that could be a skewed perception because males tend to be more dominant in debates.

Around the Network

Donnie Dumb Dumb has  reached a new low even by his standards (which is really saying a whole hell of a lot). His answer to the soaring debt incurred under him? I don't care. I shit you not, he literally said it's not his problem because he won't be here when the economy collapses due to his disastrous tariffs and ludicrous tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations at the expense of Medicaid, Social Security, etc. which, again, he repeatedly said he wouldn't go after. 

Wow, I'm almost speechless. He literally says he doesn't give two fucks if he runs the economy into the ground like Dubya did. This is what happens when you put a guy who filed for bankruptcy six times and has spent his whole life scamming contractors in the White House, but of course, conservatives will still try to defend him. They'll fail, but they'll try.

How many recessions/depressions do we have to suffer under fiscally-irresponsible Republican presidents (the opposite of their mantra) before people begin to realize that voting for them is a bad idea? George W. Bush nearly collapsed the economy and now, the debt is skyrocketing once again under them, go figure. Oh, and speaking of destroying the economy, the Dow Jones dropped another 800 points after his dumbass "Tariff Man" Tweet about how he's going to continue these terrible tariffs. 

Last edited by KManX89 - on 07 December 2018

And now, RIGHT AFTER he tweeted "FAKE NEWS!! THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!!", a bomb threat was made towards CNN. Now he's inciting terrorism, woo hoo.

Its alright to have your own opinions people but if you always have to trow childish insults at the opponent(and often already in the first sentence) then i fear mostly only the listeners from your own political group might take in the info that is hidden in your posts and that's as effective as talking to a wall because they already agree with it.

And now he's considering letting asylum seekers in, for a price. Should've known he'd go from throwing them under the bus to nickle and diming them.

Also, America is among the biggest emitters of carbon in 2018, all because President Man Baby brought back coal plants. Thanks, America. -_-

Around the Network

After touting how great the stock market rise was in January almost daily until it hit 26,600, he has been calling reports talking about impending decline as "Fake news" while also tweeting stuff like "a certain O president coodn't reach these levels!!!" (despite the fact the stock market tripled under Obama) The US stock market is currently bouncing between 23,900 and 24500 - or around a 10% drop.

Trump claimed Obama did a terrible job lowering the deficit, despite the fact that Obama took it down 70%. Trump tried his own hand at deficit lowering policy, and despite the US's reportedly strong economy, the deficit is up substantially after just one year, back to 2012 levels. It's also projected to go far higher than ever before, to which Trump responded: "Yeah, but I won't be here."

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Runa216 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I like Trump's stance against Social Justice Warriors and White Knights and holding them accountable and he is disrupting the Feminist agenda. I am not looking forward to Democrats getting back into office to continue their push of the Feminist agenda that has transformed once Great America into the mess we experienced during the Obama years. George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan/George H.W. Bush and any era under Republican President were great years to be American and a Conservative. The Democrat terms and society experienced the radical Feminist social reform agendas.

Social Justice Warriors and White knights are male Feminists that echo and support feminist agenda. Social Justice Warriors and White Knights are Beta male orbiters use nice guy approach to hang out with females that have Friend zoned them. The media plays a major role in creating Social Justice warriors and White knights that keep feminist society going. The media has brainwashed many people in Western society and it places too much pressure on men to conform to a feminist society that works against them. The average woman in Western society gets bombarded by constant attention/validation on social media. The average woman is surrounding by a large network of White Knights and Social Justice Warrior and Beat Male orbiters. Other women are more critical of women and rightfully call them out.

From a young age male children are fed lies and nonsense by White knight/SJW parents and media and they are disempowered and told to be quiet and play the game. Females are empowered by their parents and the media and told you are worth it and you deserve better. No wonder Western society has huge issues, men have become more feminine and females have become more masculine. Social media reenforces feminist society by socially empowering women and socially disempowering the majority of men.

Keeping a Republican in as President only temporarily slows down the momentum of Feminist radical social reform agenda of empowering women and disempowering men. The Feminist agenda will progress and take more power away from privileged men and have the media, government, White knights and Social Justice Warriors behind it every step of the way.

I could write a 300-page dissertation on how much is fundamentally, factually, ethically, and socially wrong or misguided about this post. 

Instead you wrote a sentence.

我是广州人

Ashadelo said:
Runa216 said:

I could write a 300-page dissertation on how much is fundamentally, factually, ethically, and socially wrong or misguided about this post. 

As the old meme claims, 'ain't nobody got time for that'

If I'm going to write 300 pages of anything I'll spend that time making and publishing a novel instead of carefully and thoroughly arguing against someone on the internet who would ignore what I wrote or dismiss me anyway. Just know that everything he said in that post is so deeply and fundamentally flawed on multiple levels that I could spend weeks explaining it to him...but I also know he'd just respond with something equally as stupid rather than addressing points so I'd rather not.

Runa216 said:
Ashadelo said:

As the old meme claims, 'ain't nobody got time for that'

If I'm going to write 300 pages of anything I'll spend that time making and publishing a novel instead of carefully and thoroughly arguing against someone on the internet who would ignore what I wrote or dismiss me anyway. Just know that everything he said in that post is so deeply and fundamentally flawed on multiple levels that I could spend weeks explaining it to him...but I also know he'd just respond with something equally as stupid rather than addressing points so I'd rather not.

Make it a 600 page novel and name it The Winds Of Winter please.

Also you do not have to make a huge response to him to have a chance of making a positive impact, one flaw at a time. ? 

Holy smocks, Covfefe! Where there's smock there's fayr!