By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 46): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 13 - November 19, 2017

Kerotan said:
Pokemon is down a lot compared to the last entry. Nimtemdimm increased shipments for the double pack so that means a bigger drop next week.

I love how that’s the only thing you mention this week

Around the Network

Great numbers for Pokémon, I was worried that could be a big flop, but if a third version (and 4th pokémon game for 3ds) can sell these numbers, and considering that 3ds isn't so popular as was in the past, I can't imagine how many the first Pokémon will sell in the Switch.

Switch making a case at selling 4 million by year's end in Japan!

Great Pokemon and Switch numbers.

We should see Switch hit 100k next week.

How does this compare to the 3DS in its first year?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
I cant wait for ryuzaki comment on split for dqx.

Obviously they should not release on the switch because it sold less than dead platform. His comment most likely.

Kerotan said:
Pokemon is down a lot compared to the last entry. Nimtemdimm increased shipments for the double pack so that means a bigger drop next week.

Last entry means ... Black&White 2? Because that's the last comparable release.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kerotan said:

Pls stop, you only comment on nintendo whenever there is something negative. This game is up from every1 expectations (even YSO that was 950k) and to top it off you dont even realize this game is the 2nd best OP of a pokemon third version (1st if bw2 is counted as a weird "direct game")

Just stick to sony cheering smh

Edit: you kno you said something bad when every1 is quoting you. Lets not start the fanwars again. Youve been good lately. Chill out

Nintendo pacman!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

tbone51 said:
I cant wait for ryuzaki comment on split for dqx.

We all know that he won't say a thing

Click HERE and be happy