Dual Joy-Cons with group 27 15.00%

Pro Controller 99 55.00%

Gamecube Controller 15 8.33%

USB / Other Controller 4 2.22%

Total:180

Hori Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa.

Jk The Pro controller

Around the Network

Until now, I only played with the Joy-Cons attached to the Switch (good enough for mobile use), the Joy-Cons connected to the grip and the Joy-Cons unconnected. So far, I prefer the Joy-Cons connected to the grip.

This week I also got a third party charge grip (€13 with shipping, USB-C cable included) with longer and thicker handles... feels much better than the original. And the Joy-Cons get charged that way while playing.

TomaTito said:

This one:

You monster! The default Switch d-pad is fine, you just gotta learn to adapt your thumb movements.

As for the OP, I'm mostly indifferent. The only time I've had issue with a controller was with the original fat XBox controller.

The pro controller is beyond comfortable. I love how it sits in my hands.

Wired Red Mario Controller.

Picked this up yesterday $20 early Black Friday Best Buy Deal online.

Now $30. The Zelda’s one is awesome too for $30.

10 foot cord!

Works just as good as my Pro at a small cost.

https://www.bestbuy.com//site/powera-plus-super-mario-edition-controller-for-nintendo-switch-red-black/6086600.p?skuId=6086600

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
TomaTito said:

This one:

You monster! The default Switch d-pad is fine, you just gotta learn to adapt your thumb movements.

Yeah, the split does work, but a traditional d-pad would be way better. Something like this one.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Joy con cause I'm cheap.

TomaTito said:
KLAMarine said:

Yeah, the split does work, but a traditional d-pad would be way better. Something like this one.

Gotta say, that looks like fine work.

The Pro Controller, because I'm not big into motion controls and like big buttons.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

The pro controller is the best. I use it when i can. It's likely the best controller Nintendo ever had.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.