Favorite Nintendo Switch controller?

Single Joy-Con 1 0.56%

Dual Joy-Cons no grip 34 18.89%

Dual Joy-Cons with group 27 15.00%

Pro Controller 99 55.00%

Gamecube Controller 15 8.33%

USB / Other Controller 4 2.22%

Total:180

Okay, I've managed to make the console detect the GC controller, but I can't get it to work as Player 1. Any suggestions?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I like the Pro Controller, but 90% of my Switch time has been in handheld mode, so I bought some Silicon Hori grips for my Joy-Cons, and they actually feel really comfortable.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The Pro controller is amazing, the joy-con's are utterly worthless for me, regardless of how I use them. Using the Switch in handheld mode is really uncomfortable with the controllers slapped on the sides, my hands and arms go numb after a short while, the trigger buttons are too shallow and lack feedback and the buttons are too small and too close together and make your thumb hurt.

This one:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

This one:

Is this real?

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Is this real?

And old. It's a mod from the launch period.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5zlbo2/my_dpad_joycon/

Plus a better one with more details:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6gdsal/my_attempt_at_a_joycon_dpad_mod/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Ah, Nintendo really needs to make a left joycon with a proper d-pad already.

Lonely_Dolphin said:

That would literally go against the core concept of the Joycons being symmetrical for duplicating controller purposes.

The Pro Controller is God-like. It's so comfortable.

guiduc said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

That would literally go against the core concept of the Joycons being symmetrical for duplicating controller purposes.

its still needed because some of us want a proper dpad for portable mode.

I get why its not a default option, but we do need it, or actually, maybe joycons with Dpads instead of analog sticks. for truely emulating the NES/SNES expirience. when shaying joycons.

anyway, I'd yet to get one myself (being a korean switch is coming out in december), but from borrowing a freinds, either the pro controler or split dual joy cons.