Dual Joy-Cons with group 27 15.00%

Pro Controller 99 55.00%

Gamecube Controller 15 8.33%

USB / Other Controller 4 2.22%

Total:180
Darwinianevolution said:
Thechalkblock said:

First, update your switch to version 4.0

Next, you need the Wii U GC controller USB adapter that was originally released for Smash 4.

Connect your GC controller to that.

Finally, press the L and R buttons. Your Switch will treat the GC controller as a USB controller.

I tried that. Didn't detect them, but my Wii does.

you might need to go to the “add controller” screen. when i first got mine to connect that’s where i did it.

Around the Network

I have no preference, but the Pro Controller really is ergonomic.

I've ordered this baby and I'm getting it today!!! So excited

The Wii U Pro Controller.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Can the WiiU Pro Controller be used on the NS?

34 years playing games.

I haven't used the controller yet, maybe I should try it.

Around the Network

Why isn't handheld mode in this list? That is my preferred way to play with over 500 hours clocked up in that way.

Followed by the 2 joy cons without a grip, they feel really great in my hands.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Teriol said:
Metallox said:

Can the WiiU Pro Controller be used on the NS?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

It would be GC if it weren't missing a few buttons.

But since I don't have a Pro controller, if I'm not gaming in handheld mode, it's with the grip so that's really the only one I can vote for.

I have a device that lets new use pretty much any controller on Switch but I still love the Switch Pro controller.

Mostly been playing handheld but other than that I'd say Joycon+grip.
Yet to pick up a Pro Controller. I haven't tested out the Gamecube controllers for the Switch yet either