Single Joy-Con 1 0.56%

Dual Joy-Cons no grip 34 18.89%

Dual Joy-Cons with group 27 15.00%

Pro Controller 99 55.00%

Gamecube Controller 15 8.33%

USB / Other Controller 4 2.22%

Total:180
Ljink96 said:
The Pro Controller is God-like. It's so comfortable.

Agreed, I think it's the best controller I ever tried. It even beats the 360 controller for me.

Around the Network

I absolutely love dual joycon without the grip. Its completely freedom of where to put you hands. I also have an pro controller, but dont like it very much. I guess I have average big size hands and the joycons are really good to use for me :)
Never wanna go back to a normal controller^^ :D

Pro controller, except for the d-pad

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well, I only have the joy cons with the grip, so that's my default one, and I like it

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Dual joy con, no grip.

I dislike the pro-controller, and hate the GameCube controller

Last edited by Jumpin - on 26 October 2017

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
When people are saying dual joycon no grip, do they mean a joycon in each hand so they could hold their arms wide apart and still play? I couldn't do that, I don't like my hands being too far apart while holding a controller, it's one of the reasons I hated the Wii U gamepad, it just felt so weird having my hands that far apart, even if it wasn't by much, lol.

I don't have a Pro controller, don't feel the need to buy one, I'm more than happy with the joycons in the grip, it's actually a nice design and very comfy to hold for me, when I first saw pictures I thought it'd be more squared to hold but the grip is nice to hold, although I've had it slip down my hands a few times because of how smooth it is and how narrow it gets at the top.

Yeah, that's what we mean. 

I also feel the Joy-Con with the grip feels nice, but for some reason I prefer holding one in each hand now. 

It is what it is.

Wheres the option Joycons attached on Switch / Handheld mode

I prefer playing my Switch games on handheld mode. I have better control of it especially on Splatoon.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

guiduc said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Ah, Nintendo really needs to make a left joycon with a proper d-pad already.

That would literally go against the core concept of the Joycons being symmetrical for duplicating controller purposes.

So? That feature isn't always useful or preferred, so why not have a better option for those times. More options are good for the consumer, and it would also mean more money for Nintendo, a win-win.

mZuzek said:
Jranation said:
Wheres the option Joycons attached on Switch / Handheld mode

I prefer playing my Switch games on handheld mode. I have better control of it especially on Splatoon.

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

When they checked up on my ears xD 

Why? Whats wrong with playing like that. I know it was weird at the start but I got sooo comfortable with it. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The Pro Controller is masterful.