Favorite Nintendo Switch controller?

Single Joy-Con 1 0.56%

Dual Joy-Cons no grip 34 18.89%

Dual Joy-Cons with group 27 15.00%

Pro Controller 99 55.00%

Gamecube Controller 15 8.33%

USB / Other Controller 4 2.22%

Total:180

The pro controller is beyond comfortable. I love how it sits in my hands.

Around the Network

Wired Red Mario Controller.

Picked this up yesterday $20 early Black Friday Best Buy Deal online.

Now $30. The Zelda’s one is awesome too for $30.

10 foot cord!

Works just as good as my Pro at a small cost.

https://www.bestbuy.com//site/powera-plus-super-mario-edition-controller-for-nintendo-switch-red-black/6086600.p?skuId=6086600

KLAMarine said:
TomaTito said:

This one:

You monster! The default Switch d-pad is fine, you just gotta learn to adapt your thumb movements.

Yeah, the split does work, but a traditional d-pad would be way better. Something like this one.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Joy con cause I'm cheap.

TomaTito said:
KLAMarine said:

You monster! The default Switch d-pad is fine, you just gotta learn to adapt your thumb movements.

Yeah, the split does work, but a traditional d-pad would be way better. Something like this one.

Gotta say, that looks like fine work.

Around the Network

The Pro Controller, because I'm not big into motion controls and like big buttons.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

The pro controller is the best. I use it when i can. It's likely the best controller Nintendo ever had.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Pro controller is phenomenal. If only it had analog triggers it would be perfect

Thechalkblock said:

What’s your favorite controller to use while gaming on Nintendo Switch?

Personally, dual joy-cons without the grip are my favorite. At first I used the grip, but when I became more comfortable with the joy cons I felt no need to use the grip any more.

What’s your favorite controller to game with on Switch?

I'm the same way.  I used the grip for the first couple of days before I realized how amazingly comfortable and relaxed it is to play with a loose joycon in each hand.  Haven't experienced that since the Wiimote and nunchuck days.

I mostly use the joy-cons with grip. However, I liked Wii games that made use of the Wiimote and nunchuck for normal controller functions. So, I feel like I should be a fan of dual joy-cons without the grip. Maybe I just haven't gotten used to it yet....