By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Android or iPhone?

Android. I want to try iPhone but god damn it. Apple Car Play apparently doesn't allow Google Maps which is what I use when I am driving everyday so... Until apple fixes that, I shall always be on the Android Team.

(And obviously, tons of other reasons like how the S8 looks god tier compared to every other phone on the market and you don't even have to speed $1000 to get it)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

iPhone. I used to have Android, but my experience with it was awful.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

The question should be who doesn't use an Android ? 

I like both.

iPhones get games faster. And they don't look like cheap shit. So I own an iPhone. Also it's got a much better interface. Jesus is the Android one ugly and generic.

I think Android phones have better customization. But idk, iPhones are better by vertue of Facetime and iMessage alone.

Around the Network

Android, would hate to be stuck in the Apple ecosystem. Sure its good and all but you are stuck with their prices and their features.
So i'll take the freedom of Android, especially because they have affordable phones. Cant understand how so many people buy flagships when they dont do anything actually demanding on the damn thing nor use most of the exclusive features.

I never really cared for headjack, but now i use it in the car when using spotify. But it isn't a deal breaker for me. But it has sadly reached a point where hype for a phone is greater than what the end product will give you. Once that initial period wears off, the phone will be doing what you have already been accustomed to. Now the next sad affair is people going ape shit over bezels lol. People really need a full flat screen device in their pockets, because their tvs, laptops and pc screens just isn't enough.

Android because I know which is better and how to operate a phone, I appreciate that if you like a closed environment then the Apple option can seem appealing, but you are literally paying money to have options closed for you to appear more user friendly. It would be the equivalent of paying extra to have a car with a vastly lower top speed, just because crashing can happen if you can't drive correctly.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Every time I heard about the new popular apps on smart phones, I'm reminded of what a loser I am...

So the answer is both, either way I lose

Apple. Closed garden+ease of use=win for me.